Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • A6 in Stockport and Manchester Today
  • barca
    Free Member

If anybody travelling into Manchester along the A6 from the Bulls Head in Hazel Grove as far up as Dickenson Rd in Longsight happens across a small bundle that contains two inner tubes, two air cannisters, a Specialized air can head unti thingy and 2 blue Park Tool tyre levers lying in the road, can I have them back please? I'll come and collect them with a fiver for you.
    I know I they were still attached in Hazel grove but were gone by Dickie's Rd.
    A long shot I know but I'm kind of getting fed up with losing things off of my bike. Last week it was the 2nd head unit from a Cateye Cordless computer.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

🙁

crazy-legs

I turn off just past Stockport onto Belmont Way, I no longer go as far as Longsight but I'll keep an eye out tomorrow.

uplink
    Free Member

I've got a superfluous Cateye cordless 7 head unit if you want it?

barca
    Free Member

Thanks everyone.
    That's a funny way to go in to Central Manchester James. Thanks for offering to look out for me though. I'll dive into one of the stores round here at lunch time to get a a few replacement bits in case I puncture on the way home.
    Thanks very much Uplink! Can I bung some cash in the post to you for it?
    I'm at Reddish three days this week if you're around?

crazy-legs

Not central Manc though is it, it's NE where I work. Doing it that way cuts a corner off and besides, Longsight is a dump. 😉

uplink
    Free Member

I'm not in Reddish this week but I'm in a meeting on Wednesday with someone who's going back there – I'll get him to leave it at our reception & I'll drop you a line with the details

no cash needed 🙂

barca
    Free Member

Thanks Uplink! Top man! Next time you're in Reddish, give me a shout, I'll get lunch for us both.
    Steve

therealhoops
    Free Member

I'll have a peruse around the Greek Street lights.

barca
    Free Member

Cheers Hoopsie! No nicking stuff though if you find it :-}

therealhoops
    Free Member

Just had a look. Nothing obvious in the gutter from the Blossoms down to the Lambo garage. I did see one white carrier in a layby, could that be it?

barca
    Free Member

Nah, that would be half can of Special Brew for the way home 🙂
    Have you been out and looked for me mate? You rock! It looks like this but without the seatpost http://www.byekyle.com

crazy-legs

Didn't see anything obvious on the way into Stockport this mornng but it was dark and I was also trying to avoid MurderDeathKill by Car…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘A6 in Stockport and Manchester Today’ is closed to new replies.