Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)
  • A Waste Of Oxygen…… or not Discuss??
  • BermBandit
    Free Member

Waste Of Oxygen ??

He has boiled my piss ever since trying to justify his disgraceful behaviour with "Lets Go Outside". Anyone else sick of the twunt ??

BigDummy
    Free Member

He isn't very good at driving, certainly. 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Are you a homophobe?

Can't say he bothers me that much.

clubber
    Free Member

trying to justify his disgraceful behaviour

Wasn't he just cottaging? Hardly disgraceful.

That said, he does seem to be a c0ck for having accidents in his car or just falling asleep – certainly sounds like DUI of something…

LHS
    Free Member

I liked Don't let the sun go down on me. That is all.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

IMO the death penalty for being annoying is excessive 🙁

slowjo
    Free Member

What's it like in China Senor Bandito?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

He has boiled my piss ever since trying to justify his disgraceful behaviour.

Someone's in denial.

Stoner
    Free Member

IMO the death penalty for being annoying is excessive

always defending your corner arent you SFB….

clubber
    Free Member

That was my first though too KT – like the boy who teases the girl he secretly fancies…

sweepy
    Free Member

I took the opposite view there, when he was caught cottaging he didnt deny it or make excuses- he made a video about it. I gained respect for him there.

He should probably make more use of taxis tho, i'll give you that.

Rickos
    Free Member

Are you a homophobe?

Unlikely with the name berm bandit, especially if he has a French accent.

Stoner
    Free Member

I took the opposite view there, when he was caught cottaging he didnt deny it or make excuses- he made a video about it. I gained respect for him there.

The good people of Hampstead must be looking forward to his new cover version of the Beatles' "Baby you can drive my car"…

Stoner
    Free Member

Rickos – maybe he's a homophone then?

Gary_M
    Free Member

He has boiled my piss ever since trying to justify his disgraceful behaviour with "Lets Go Outside". Anyone else sick of the twunt ??

Not really, but then again I don't have a google alert set up for him.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

"berm bandit" – Freudian slip showing, there…

Jamie
    Free Member

simonfbarnes:
    IMO the death penalty for being annoying is excessive

Indeed. You wouldn't stand a chance Simon 8)

Drac

Lots of drink drivers crash cars every day, why you picking on him? Is it because your following the media hype?

nickc

He's not had any publicity for a while, crashing your car is probably easier than writing a song. I'm guessing.

Less than luke-warm piss here I'm afraid

tron
    Free Member

I've no idea what George Michaels got nicked for. However, of course cottaging is not good behaviour. It's soliciting sex with strangers who aren't neccessarily interested, in a context that doesn't imply that they're interested.

The heterosexual equivalent would be to walk down the street asking every girl you liked if she wanted a quick knee trembler. It's simply not done.

I've no problem with people having casual sex if that's their thing, but it isn't right to do it, or arrange it, in public places.

toys19
    Free Member

Looks like Berm Bandit is being shot down in flames here, is this thread going in for the pwned of the week on friday?

Jamie
    Free Member

toys19 – Member
    Looks like Berm Bandit is being shot down in flames here, is this thread going in for the pwned of the week on friday?

It would not be STW unless at least once a week there was a thread which went:

1) OP states opinion they believe to be held by the majority of STW.

2) It isn't.

3) OP either gets narky and defensive or abandons thread never to return.

4) Repeat.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

To be fair the Op hasn't replied yet, probably too busy on Gaydar.

Stoner
    Free Member

or Grindr

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Stoner – Member

or Grindr

Wow there's even an ap for gay sex!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

"berm bandit" – Freudian slip showing, there…

Inspecteur Clouseau accent 🙂

jahwomble
    Free Member

I'm really not bothered about him as a song writer or performer, but he really needs to get a driver or use taxis more often.

loddrik
    Free Member

Live and let live I say.

sweepy
    Free Member

tron – Member
    I've no idea what George Michaels got nicked for. However, of course cottaging is not good behaviour. It's soliciting sex with strangers who aren't neccessarily interested, in a context that doesn't imply that they're interested.

If I remember right, a policeman solicited him in a public toilet, then nicked him when he responded, which isn't really sporting.

slowjo
    Free Member

BB probably hasn't replied cos he's working in China atm and he's probably been censored by Google!

I'm with tron really, if people want to shag complete strangers that's up to them but keep it to yourselves.

Oh I know you city types are more permissive and all that but it is quite unpleasant.

oldgit
    Free Member

Are you a homophobe?

No not at all, but they shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I was once propositioned by a chap in a public lavatory. I was mildly flattered at the time. I'd hate to think he was actually a policeman.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Do we suppose berm bandit has a minkey?

nickc

I'd hate to think he was actually a policeman.

I find the whole 'uniform' thing a bit of a giveaway…

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Oh I know you city types are more permissive and all that but it is quite unpleasant.

the only animals available are too small 🙁

clubber
    Free Member

nickc – Member

I find the whole 'uniform' thing a bit of a giveaway turn on…

Fixed that for you 😉

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think Simon just suggested that gay men only have sexual intercourse with one another because doing it with rats, pigeons and urban foxes doesn't work from a mechanical point of view. 😯 😀

nickc

who doesn't clubber… 😉

Stoner
    Free Member

doing it with rats, pigeons and urban foxes doesn't work from a mechanical point of view.

I give you: Gaffer Tape

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I think Simon just suggested that gay men only have sexual intercourse with one another because doing it with rats, pigeons and urban foxes doesn't work from a mechanical point of view

I was rather implying that countryfolk* of either persuasion were partial to it…

* or I suppose anyone else desperate for lurve!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘A Waste Of Oxygen…… or not Discuss??’ is closed to new replies.