Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • A RustyNissanPrairie
  • RustyNissanPrairie

whilst searching through pics for another post I found the old pussy wagon pics, sadly now gone but not forgotten, but dont laugh-your daughter may have been in it……..

Stanza 1.8 turbo engine fitted, race lightened (carpets removed), blue velour seats, chrome rubbish bin. Style.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I remember my parents actually considering to buy one of those back in the day.

We (me and my wife) had a Fiat Multipla, equaly awful, but such a good car

rOcKeTdOg

Afan car park?

molgrips
    Free Member

We used to have a Stanza when I was a kid. 1.6 NA tho. Did almost 100k all over Europe.. happy days 🙂 Whilst hanging around Nissan dealers we tried to get my folks to buy a Prarie, it had a sliding door!

Ahead of its time though, wasn’t it? Very early MPV.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Either that floorpan is super burly or that thing must have been very flexy indeed!

Looks like a very useful bike wagon though, love it.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

my dad bought one of those new as he always wanted a van 😯

He had it 6 months due to me and my sister puking in the back all the time.

He swopped it for a ex demo Bluebird Turbo in white like this:

untitled by valley daddy, on Flickr

that was better Dad, Recaro seats the works

PJM1974
    Free Member

That Nissan is brilliant, extra bonus points for the creative bodging of a waste receptacle.

molgrips
    Free Member

I always think that they should put bins in cars. An ashtray just isn’t enough.

RustyNissanPrairie

Either that floorpan is super burly or that thing must have been very flexy indeed!

it was the most flexy car ever made, especially with the Stanza turbo engine, it’d weave 2 lanes of a motorway over 120mph.
    The fast B road off the M6 up to Peebles used to be such a laugh.not.

The damage to the front wing on pic2 was caused by writing off a local chavs max’d up fiesta at Cwmcarn, I slid into him on that mossy road back down from shuttling mates to the top and racing them back down.

edited to add.

we drove it to Les Arcs and back!

duntmatter
    Free Member

pissy wagon

Still like it tho!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A RustyNissanPrairie’ is closed to new replies.