Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • A question for the female contingent…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Physical flirting cues… you know, the twiddling of the hair, the exposing and stroking of the neck, the lick of the lips… do you know you’re doing them? Is it subconcious or calculated?

Many thanks, Yeti.

c
    Free Member

I don’t think I do any of these things. So if I do then I fall into the subconcious category.
    Is it really 10.30… I need to still be unconcious today… mega tired.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

You shouldn’t try them TSY. It could come across as a bit camp mate. 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

i find licking my left elbow whilst rubbing right leg with my spare right arm vigorously sends the clearest message that i’m up for it.

try it…

cinnamon_girl

Shall I ask my daughter?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Is it subconcious (sic) or calculated?

Either or both; depends on motive.

samuri
    Free Member

I thought everything girls did was extremely calculated.

If it’s not and it’s all entirely random then that must mean they’re all mental. And that can’t be true can it?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I thought everything girls did was extremely calculated.

That is what some would have you believe.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C_G – please.

*Goes all coy and bashful*

Cougar

There are physical flirting cues? Why did no-one tell me this 20 years ago?

allthegear
    Free Member

It’s both, depending on the circumstance and how ‘blind’ the target is – sometimes you just have to be a little less subtle!!

huh? philconsequence – you can lick you elbows?????? eh???

Rachel

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

He has a very long tongue 😯

Three_Fish
    Free Member

philconsequence – you can lick you elbows?????? eh???

My partner can lick her elbow. That’s all I have to say about that.

allthegear
    Free Member

TSY – how do you know?? 🙄

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m in an open plan office so can’t try and find out…

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I think its both, depending on the situation/person involved. But sometimes i also twiddle my hair when i’m bored as well 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I let him have a go on my lollypop once. Never again, the little toe rag salivated over the whole length in one fateful lick.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

sometimes i also twiddle my hair when i’m bored as well

Yeahp, I’ve seen that one too.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i wish i could lick my elbow! mrsconsequence can i think but to cut a long story short i’ve had an operation on my tongue and its still not helped.

i was hoping lots of IT workers would sit there rubbing their legs and trying to lick their elbows 😆

DickBarton

I’ve clearly missed out on that life class as well…I’ve no idea if a girl is flirting with me or not…I always think it is just chat…so if it is meant to be sending me messages…I’m clearly not getting them.

So all ladies out there who are trying to flirt with me…yes, you know you are the only 1!!!…be less subtle about it…it won’t get you anywhere but at least then I’d know!

DickBarton

I’ve clearly missed out on that life class as well…I’ve no idea if a girl is flirting with me or not…I always think it is just chat…so if it is meant to be sending me messages…I’m clearly not getting them.

So all ladies out there who are trying to flirt with me…yes, you know you are the only 1!!!…be less subtle about it…it won’t get you anywhere but at least then I’d know!

c
    Free Member

allthegear I’m also in an open plan office. Just had a go but I can’t do it. I’m hoping that means I have long graceful arms 🙂

bigyinn
    Free Member

Short of a woman sticking her tongue down my throat and dragging me into the bedroom, I’d be completely oblivious to these “subtle signs”!
    Not that it happens these days, sigh…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I think its both, depending on the situation/person involved

Care to elaborate?

Also, as women are better at this… what do you consider the male cues to be?

philconsequence
    Free Member

an erection?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah, that doesn’t always go down to well!

There is nothing Machiavellian in my line of thought BTW.

matt_outandabout

*spits coffeee*

hels
    Free Member

Funny thread.

I hope the hair and neck stuff isn’t an invitation to the physical act of love, or I routinely invite bus loads of people to gang bangs.

Licking lips ? Possibly, or maybe they have just run out of lip salve, but that is likely more intentional.

Male cues: I don’t know, being male ??

samuri
    Free Member

an erection?

Nah, I get these all the time. Luckily my willy is so small nobody notices.

IanMunro
    Free Member

My partner can lick her elbow. That’s all I have to say about that.
    I’d be keeping quiet too if my partner was a spiny ant eater.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

Yeah can be conscious or subconscious, depends on how aware of herself she is. I tend to play with that one button on the top which if undone accidentally (or not) ends up exposing bra… but I’m not always aware of such things…
    If I’m ovulating for instance Molgrips says I send off all sorts of clues, but I’m pretty much oblivious to the clues I’m sending.

emma82
    Free Member

I don’t do the whole twiddling anything, I think flirting for women is more intense eye contact, body language mimicking, excuses to touch and little coy smiles/saying something slightly naughty isn’t it? Twiddling hair and licking lips is a bit teenage girlish? To be fair, if I do it, I know I’m doing it and I do it on purpose.

Haven’t got a clue about men though – wouldn’t know at all if someone was flirting, I didn’t think men did flirt?

I can’t lick my elbow, I just tried and a massive crack came out of my shoulder so wont be doing it again any time soon.

Who exactly are you trying to flirt with TSY?

Samuri – LOL!! Size isnt everything, it’s how you use it. The only exception being chocolate, no point having a small bar, you’ll only feel cheated afterwards 🙁

emma82
    Free Member

Mrs Grips – I just crossed posts but you are right about that time of the month!! Jesus, my poor other half…. 😈

emsz
    Free Member

Haven’t got enough hair to play with it. Not aware that I did anything overt with current gf maybe laughing too hard at her bad jokes? There was lots of staring into each others eyes. Never could work out blokes, don’t you just say “fancy a shag love?”

c
    Free Member

Now I really want to be able to lick my elbow.
    I think the laughing hard at bad jokes is probably as far into flirting as I delve as well.
    A general I’m going to attempt to show you that I think you’re amazing. 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

no one [human] can lick their elbow but dont let that stop you trying.
    No idea re flirting as I cannot read the cues either.
    Some men flirt one of my mates does all the time used to get him in loads of trouble as lots of girls misread it as being interested when he was just having fun. He was married at 21 but that did not stop him [ or the women] but he never did anything about it as he loves his wife but he does love flirting. He hates it now as at his age [40 ]girls look at him like he is a dirty old man.

rkk01
    Free Member

….he does love flirting. He hates it now as at his age [40 ]girls look at him like he is a dirty old man.

😯

That is sooo depressing…

.. is it true??

Three_Fish
    Free Member

no one [human] can lick their elbow but dont let that stop you trying.

I assure you that you are wrong.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Emma82, to be honest, nobody in particular. I think I’m pretty good at reading ‘the signs’ and all that.
    I suppose I’ve met a lot of female strangers over the last few months and have come to see patterns in body language… the brushing back of the hair, lengthening and stroking of the neck as an example and just got me thinking how premeditated these actions are.

Body language in general fascinates me, some people use it masterfully all the time, others are frankly useless.

My view is that flirting, from both sides, comes pretty naturally if you are interested in someone, if it’s coming naturally then chances are it’s being recipricated.

roger_mellie

emsz – Member
    Never could work out blokes, don’t you just say “fancy a shag love?”

No

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘A question for the female contingent…’ is closed to new replies.