Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • A must read re. phone hacking
  • poppa
    Free Member

Thanks for posting that, very interesting. Have been following the story in Private Eye etc.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I read this yesterday. Fantastic story.

The attitude of the press to individuals is pretty sickening. It’s not just ‘celebrities’ either. Tapping the phones of murder victims’ families etc.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    CaptJon
    Free Member

Now the story is gathering pace hopefully we’ll see some action taken by the authorities.

Drac

Very interesting and Hugh Grant has gone up in my estimation, I bet his right chuffed.

afrothunder88

Very interesting and Hugh Grant has gone up in my estimation

+1

kimbers

personally id like to see every tabloid go under its only what they deserve and I don’t think they are healthy for the country

the saddest part of the story is that cammeron (our PM !) is so indebbted to Murdoch and his cronies

kimbers
    TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Shows how poor Camerons judgement is in ever allowing Coulson anywhere near him. its so obvious he was in it up to his neck

swamp_boy

If they have been hacking anyone connected with the MoD isn’t that espionage?

I thought that was one of the few things we still had a death penalty for. Probably not a runner, but I do like the thought of a few red top editors up against a wall, they’re quick enough to demand it for anyone else when it suits.

What does MLTVA mean ?

kimbers

me like transvestite ass?

or was that eddie murphy?

CaptJon
    Free Member

The tape is going to be played on ITV’s News at Ten according to John Prescott’s twitter.

Junkyard
    Free Member

gutted always hated Hugh Grant I now have to revise that.
    Nice article
    Interesting about how everyone has to suck up to rupert and hwo he was outraged [hugh grant headline as he was the star in a soon to be relaease fox film]when he thought his profits may be harmed as that is exactly where his moral compass points- his own personal self interest which he measures in money

matthewjb
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham – Member
    What does MLTVA mean ?

I spent a while trying to work that out last night.

It’s Much Loved TV Actress. Doesn’t help does it.

Oh, I see it now in the previous sentence.

codybrennan
    Free Member

{Edited to avoid concerns about repercussions – Mod}

And yes, Hugh Grant has went up massively in my estimation.

kennyNI
    Free Member

Compare and contrast the New Statesman article with this (apologies, it’s a Daily Fail link). Is that a dictaphone in Hugh’s pocket 😉

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1373106/Hugh-Grant-racks-bar-tab-worth-5-45-local-pub-Dover–leaves-paying.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Paul McMullan (aka Daily Mail reporter) still a _insert words of choice here_

Junkyard
    Free Member

that is trully shocking reporting even for them I liked this line

Hugh was at the pub celebrating his return to fitness after his recent health scare by ordering four beers and a packet of crisps

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘A must read re. phone hacking’ is closed to new replies.