Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • A lovely Quantocks ride(pics)
  • knottie8
    Free Member

What a hard ride today , lots of uphill but plenty of fast down too .
    More pics here http://s1107.photobucket.com/albums/h392/knottie/Just%20out%20with%20my%20mates/a%20lyd%20hill%20start/

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Looks like a grand day out…

All those deer explains why there are so many ticks on the Quantocks (AKA ‘Ticktocks’).

trailmonkey

yay an old favourite returns.

i’ve missed your quantocks ride (pics) threads

petestuart
    Free Member

Had my first (hopefully of many) quantocks ride today. Went from Holford – found an awesome run from Bicknoller Post down to Lady’s Edge (though obviously no secret). Great ride in all though. Where else is good on the ‘tocks?

rexated
    Free Member

“Today’s ride (pics)….comments”: aww, it’s like 2009 again – good to see posting again knottie 8)

Looks good up there today…I’m heading over there tomorrow with my superfastracingsnakemate who will probably tear me apart on the climbs AND the decents….excellent.

Petestuart – weacombe, frogcombe, somerton combe, slaughterhouse, take your pick of any of the inviting trails from the ridge and let go of the brakes…….

leec247
    Free Member

Like rexated said there’s loads to choose from just look out for all the lovely walkers there seems to be up there lately. Just hoping it stays dry for my early morning ride tomorrow

knottie8
    Free Member

My advise would be hitch up with a local guide .
    Weacombe combe is a must do though.

ruscle
    Free Member

Five lords/Bin combe is my favourite descent at the moment. Covered in leaves at the moment so difficult to follow the line down though.

Del

glad to see you’re keeping the cake quotient up mate. 😀
    looks lovely up there. been too long.

saladdodger
    Free Member

knottie8 – Member
    My advise would be hitch up with a local guide .
    Weacombe combe is a must do though.

😯

barty1
    Free Member

Good pics don’t know how I missed those deer
    Must have had my head down trying to climb that hill.
    Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys
    I had an excellent day and the trails through the woods from the cattle grid were a brilliant finish
    Hope your son went well on his first ride out
    It was great to meet you and I’ll be in touch when I visit next time
    Thanks again

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

**** me, that’s a good looking cream tea…proper artery clogging amount of clotted cream. Droool…

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

What the deuce…the swear filter doesn’t like ‘f e c k’! Even priests are allowed to say f e c k…

knottie8
    Free Member

Barty1
    Only just seen your post. It was a pleasure to show a little bit of my local hills .

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘A lovely Quantocks ride(pics)’ is closed to new replies.