Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • a day of 2 halves
  • jedi

woke to blue skies, rode herts shore til 12 alone, the others turned up and it rained, so we built a new line. geoff waugh turned up and took some pics of me too. ended with beers round the fire.
    how was your day?

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Chilled – tree surgery in the morning, sweet roast for lunch and sleeping infront of a kids film in the afternoon 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

Indoors all day, sleeping and clowning about with daughters. Just got back from a run. Great day.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

hmm, i got up with a stinking hangover, and spent most of the day trying to find part of a headset that i missed when i put it into my new frame. except, it was there all along; i’d just put the seal in the wrong way around. not a very productive day… 🙁

elaineanne
    Free Member

spent ages trying to get the rust off my new chain….damm i blasted my bike with hose pipe quickley,from a muddy ride other day, and forgot to dry chain and oil it, so i was not impressed the way it was today. grrrr

cynic-al
    Free Member

Way better ta. I built up my fat bike and finished my cross bike and my commuter.

Sick times 😎

brakes
    Free Member

woke up without a hangover after 8 pints and a curry in Swansea
    rode round White’s Level at Glyncorrwg surprisingly fast given my legs were tired from riding the day before and my rear brake didn’t work!
    loooong drive back to London
    missed Top Gear
    all in all good 😀 😀 😀

samuri
    Free Member

Woke up nice and early, all dry. Went out for a ride. It rained from the second I stepped out the door to the second I stepped back and then was sunny for the rest of the day.

Do one, weather.

went to Bringewood, which was wet, greasy and claggy as hell! Fun though!

aracer
    Free Member

MTBO this morning – in the rain. Utter madness high speed “urban” navigation around an RAF base – controls on a helicopter a Harrier and a bit of artillery. This afternoon playing football with oldest son and racing him riding his scooter with him on his bike in the dry.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘a day of 2 halves’ is closed to new replies.