Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)
  • A Brief Summary Of Why My Girlfriend Isn't Talking To Me.
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

GF: You should get a tatoo like the guys on Sons Of Anarchy to go with your beard, it’d make you look tough and manly.

Me: I’d rather the motorbike

GF: disproportionate, incoherent and rambling rant about how I clearly don’t want a future together, house, etc.

I’m starting to think I should record our conversations, just to be sure I didn’t say “I’ve slept with your mum” when I think I’ve said “I’d rather the motorbike”.

AlexSimon

Hmmm – good luck!

franksinatra

Was this a real conversation or one in her dreams. Either way, you are still in the wrong.

johndoh
    Free Member

If my girlfriend told me i should get a tattoo to make me look manly, i’d tell her to get a boobjob to make her look sexy.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Checked with MrsWCA and it was totally understandable and you were in the wrong.

aracer
    Free Member

Let us know how it goes.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i thought this was going to be a picture thread…

RustySpanner

She wants a baby.

willard

Don’t try the recording route. I did that once in an attempt to show the wife how unreasonable she was being. It cost me a new phone screen and the impact mark the phone left in the wall is still there.

If she wants manly, just go for spray tan abs and the hire of the motorbike for a weekend.

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member

Could you ask her to post her version of events, for balance like?

globalti
    Free Member

She’s fairly shallow isn’t she?

bigblackshed

Willard.

He’s not allowed a motorbike. He just has to look like a biker to be more manly. Obviously he needs to be caring and sensitive at the same time.

So the next question will be what moisturiser for manly biker tattoos?

jackthedog
    Free Member

If my girlfriend told me i should get a tattoo to make me look manly, i’d tell her to get a boobjob to make her look sexy.

EquaLOLty!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

i thought this was going to be a picture thread…i thought this was going to be a picture thread…

Ive convinced her its just a saddle sore

bigblackshed

Or it could be something to do with his beard.

It’s hard to tell.

pymwymis
    Free Member

Ohh the number of times I’ve thought about the secret video thing.

(just for the arguments you understand !) 😈

geoffj

GF: You should get a tatoo like the guys on Sons Of Anarchy to go with your beard, it’d make you look tough and manly.

Shirly she means an axe and a dog?

aracer
    Free Member

Dodgy non-permanent “tattoos” (but don’t tell her they’re not permanent) FTW

fasthaggis

Trouble is,we are only hearing one side of the story.
    Maybe you misheard?

TINAS ” What do you think?”

GF “Oh,you would just go and get a tatoo,wouldn’t you? Now you think that you look like those guys on Sons Of Anarchy ,all tough and manly ,with your beard an all,Loser”

molgrips
    Free Member

I’d tell her to have a shave to look more feminine.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

That’s when the trouble starts, allowing wives/girlfriends to have an opinion.

johndoh
    Free Member

Get a tattoo – of someone’s else’s name…

I LOVE
    MRS THISISNOTASPOON
    TINA

allthepies
    Free Member

😆

sparkyrhino

Just light your farts before sex,very manly and you might even singe the face fungus off.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I reckon she would love a tatt with your STW user name on 🙂

but just to check this isn’t just another “Look I have a Girl Friend” threads is it?

Cougar

Translation: “You look weak and effeminate, and that beard isn’t fooling anyone.”

ratherbeintobago

it could be something to do with his beard

It’s the beard that’s the problem, isn’t it?

dannyh
    Free Member

So your girlfriend wants you to have a tattoo so you look more ‘tough’ and ‘manly’ whilst thinking that this would make you better long-term material.

And getting a motorbike wouldn’t(?)

She sounds tapped if I’m honest.

brooess
    Free Member

Stories like this encourage me to stay single 😯

MrsToast
    Free Member

“Also, if you could just get your weight up a few stone…”

geoffj

..and a pipe!

tomaso
    Free Member

Ask her if you get a tattoo can you get a motorbike :mrgreen: You are already in the crap so it won’t hurt.

However, this reeks of a desire for some further commitment expressed in the unspoken expectation that women have of men. Basically she needs security – house, baby, ring, joint bank account and little box to keep your balls in…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

whatever you do start your comeback with STW Says…..

willard

Have we mentioned sandals yet? With socks of course.

They go awesumly with a beard.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Bin her off.

ricky1
    Free Member

Mag to grid !!

OrmanCheep
    Free Member

You’ve slept with her Mum?

😯

fasthaggis

brooess – Member

Stories like this encourage me to stay single with my fantastic,lovely partner

😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

I bought my husband a motorbike, and I have a scooter – with its practical underseat storage, it’s actually more suited to carrying contraband. TOOT TOOT!

wiggles
    Free Member

You’re wrong. Just go and get a massive tattoo portrait of her face on your back.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘A Brief Summary Of Why My Girlfriend Isn't Talking To Me.’ is closed to new replies.