Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • 70 stone man
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Blinkin flip that fella must have big bones. How do you get to 70 stone?? What kind of procedure can they do that is life saving.

Story on BBC but I cant do linkymagic stuff.

GrahamS

What kind of procedure can they do that is life saving.

usually either a gastric band, which makes you feel full and stops you eating too much, or lop out a few foot of bowel so you absorb less from the food you eat.

Neither is very pleasant.

samuri
    Free Member

Someone is bringing him food. Kneecap them, watch his weight drop dramatically.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Just put him down and be done

Smee
    Free Member

Would it be ethical to use the fat **** as a skin factory?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

It's obviously glandular.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Ah, no, at that stage it's a disease just like alcoholism…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I spent a little while yesterday looking for and could not find, the rather splendid blog that that chap had about drastic weight loss. He was a jazz drummer or something and found himself at a weight where he couldn't really move about and was told his only chance of surviving past 40 was surgery with a 50% survival rate. He didn't fancy that so he ended up getting a custom builder to create an incredibly strong bicycle for him, and he rode it at night (so people didn't throw stuff at him), just round the block at first. At the same time he shifted himself onto a diet where he ate exactly the same every day, small portions of a variety of really nice stuff with different textures and flavours. Then he started getting to the point that he could do more on the bike and go out during the day, and he moved his family to Pittsburgh becauser the bike culture was stronger there and he'd have more encouragement. The last time I saw his blog I think he was won dering whether he wanted to have surgery to remove all te spare skin that was hanging off him because he'd shrunk to about a quarter of his size. He was riding thousands of miles a year by that point. If anyone has a link that'd be grand, it was an intriguing and very well written thing.

Pigface
    Free Member

Saw a news item on Andy Fordham the dartist last night on the local news, he has shed 15 stone and looks radicaly different.

miketually
    Free Member

bigDummy, it's blocked here but is it http://istanbultea.typepad.com/ you were looking for?

BigDummy
    Free Member

That's the one! Thanks Mike. 🙂

Olly
    Free Member

fossil fuel shortage?
    bet he would burn well

my previously huge aunt (and had been since her late teens) has, in the pas 6 months, plummeted in size.
    apparently through nothing but hard work and determination.
    good on her, she looks so much healthier now.

my sister takes her genes from that side of the fammily, is in her late teens, and is all of a sudden, HUGE.
    shes a "big" (as in well built/squareish) lass as it is, now shes….. terrifying.

gave her one of my fleet at easter, she asked for it and i figured i could spare it. hasnt ridden it though 🙁

how do i suggest the "stephen fry" weight loss plan to my Old man?

(audio books + miles and miles of walking)

miketually
    Free Member

No problem. It's a great site.

Olly
    Free Member

tis indeed, currently trwaling through.

the bloke currently looks like STWs steve the barbarian, and knotties love child. (imo)
    even got knotties bandaged knee.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

linky ?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

You have got to ask what the 'food enabler' has got out of helping this man get so ill. Clearly at that weight, he cant be nipping down the shops for food himself, so what is mentally wrong with the person who has done it on his behalf?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Midnighthour – I'm not sure about this case, but as I understand it, men who are "feeders" to morbidly obese women, do it for power and control. Their victims end up becoming completely dependant on them.

It is a sickening crime and imo the perpetrators should without question, be prosecuted for the emotional and physical abuse of vulnerable adults.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘70 stone man’ is closed to new replies.