Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • 47Degrees, Fulham – reviews?
  • davetrave
    Free Member

Anybody used them for boot fitting? Thoughts good or bad?

Thinking about heading in to town this weekend to pick up a new pair of touring boots, they do the Scarpa Freedom SL that I’m particulalry interested in…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not heard anything specifically negative, but I’ve never been overly impressed when I popped in a few times. Nothing I can really put my finger on, just seemed rather aloof. Pricey, too.

Also, they aren’t massive. As such, I’d be making sure I rang ahead to guarantee stock and time availability on a weekend.

As ever, doesn’t matter what boot you’re interested in until you’ve got ’em on your feet!

If you’re in that area, Profeet are meant to be worth a look as well. Oh, and nip up to the Pony on Parson’s Green for a pint or four!

davetrave
    Free Member

Aye, not so naive as to think the Scarpa’ll necessarily be right for my feet but in terms of the all-round capability I’m after, i.e. do-it-all & interchangeable between Alpine and AT sole units, it’s the one boot I’ve seen so far that fits the bill.

And if I do head up, I will be sure to visit the Pony – final leg of journey will see me getting off the Tube at Parson’s Green…

Anyway, thanks for the tip Flashie…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes, go to pro feet IMO.

davetrave
    Free Member

Well blimmin darnation – cancel last, no new ski boots for me just yet… Camshaft’s just gone on the car, with an £800-900 repair bill, poo…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘47Degrees, Fulham – reviews?’ is closed to new replies.