Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • ….4….3….2….1
  • clipper68
    Free Member

Anyone else like stopping the microwave on one second left to pretend to be a bomb disposal expert 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

erm

Stoner
    Free Member

I do it to prevent it from doing the beeps.

I mean who programmed it with four short and one long beep to finish? Thats just wrong. It should be three short beeps and one long. Not four. Terrible rhythm.

iDave
    Free Member

I may buy a microwave just to investigate this phenomenon

nickhart
    Free Member

no but i open the door just at the end of 1 as it stops the annoying beep beep your (food of choice) is now nuked warning noise.

spacemonkey

I mean who programmed it with four short and one long beep to finish? Thats just wrong. It should be three short beeps and one long. Not four. Terrible rhythm.

^^^^
    THIS

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Mine goes ping. None of ya fancy beeps in my house.

AdamW
    Free Member

It should go like the time pips at the end of the shipping forecast.

Perhaps there’s an opening for a business there so the microwave actually gives the shipping forecast and ends with the beeps? Or one that plays an MP3 of your choice and ends with the Pearl and Dean music?

Ye gods, I think I’ve thought up a winner here! 😆

emma82
    Free Member

Come to think of it I am a bit OCD with microwaves, I will always stop them with a second to go. Never thought about that before :/

JEngledow
    Free Member

I’m slightly relieved to read that I’m not alone with what I thought was weird microwave behavior!

TheBrick
    Free Member

Stoner – Member

Me too but not because to the rhythm but because they are so loud and high pitched.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘….4….3….2….1’ is closed to new replies.