Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • 3rd proud dad moment
  • lister

My little lad has now got it, best thing we've done together, going for a pedal with my boy is cool!

Junkyard
    Free Member

great day and glad for you. Happy you have him on a single speed rigid nichetastic…he will thank you for that

finners

nice. i like his competitive edge as he speeds up when you pass him to pan the camera back 🙂

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Is your kid wearing Oakley Gascans?? lol.

Very happy for you 🙂

Chardo
    Free Member

Fantastic! I had my two out learning today as well, and my daughter has started to get it. My boy enjoys crashing into hedges a bit too much i think.

How old is he?

lister

He'll be 4 in September. He doesn't like me being in front of him, hence the speeding up 🙂

Bunnyhop

That was such a good thing to film. He will laugh his socks off when he's a manic DHer in later life.

stooo
    Free Member

Awesome… bet you're super proud.

Just got my 2.5 yr old daughter a like-a-bike type no-pedal thing which she's just getting to grips with. Can't wait till I can actually take her out for a pedal.

romster
    Free Member

Dreaming of this day for me and my little man – probaby another good few years to go before i get the chance though, we're at 18 months atm and for now he's happy being pushed around in his Raleigh Buggy Trike – although i have had him in bigger boy training for the past 6 months:

Congratulations fella – great video, sounds like a very charming little chappie!

Tiger6791

SingleSpeed f'ck yeah!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘3rd proud dad moment’ is closed to new replies.