• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • 3D rugby at the cinema
  • muggomagic

I'm amazed at how many of the venues are sold out. Who wants to watch rugby in the cinema, especially at £12.50 a ticket.
    That equates to 4 pints.
    For those of you that have missed the ads here's a link

Suggsey
    Free Member

More to the point who wants to pay to see England loose in three D!

muggomagic

you don't often see england loose they like to keep things tight.

Underhill
    Free Member

Their sphincters are bound to be getting tight any time now anyway, cos they're gonna be royally f**ked

DezB
    Free Member

I would! £12.50 isn't much more than the usual cinema price

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i couldnt think of anything worse than sat in a fekin cinema watching it… are they selling beer?

why??????????

it will just be all the middle class POM's with their jumpers over their shoulders anyway 😉

(monkey-boy the Welsh fan)

jon1973
    Free Member

There are loads of mugs prepared to watch pay per view sporting events on Sky, so why not in £d at the cinema?

anagallis_arvensis

all sounds a bit homoerotic to me….suits you sir

jon1973
    Free Member

all sounds a bit homoerotic to me….suits you sir

I think it's the rugby match they're televising in 3D, not the communal bath after the game!

BigJohn

Is it only me who knows that vision is not and never can be 3D? What they call 3D is 2D with parallax. If you can see it through a two dimensional piece of glass it's not 3D. 3D is when you can hold it.

Thank you. I feel better now.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Too late for Erica Roe.

jon1973
    Free Member

Is it only me who knows that vision is not and never can be 3D? What they call 3D is 2D with parallax. If you can see it through a two dimensional piece of glass it's not 3D. 3D is when you can hold it.

I think most people would realise that it's not actually 3D, so you're not the only one 🙄

I'm not sure "2D with parallax" has the same ring to it from a marketing perspective.

ChrisE
    Free Member

I was rubbish at rugby at school. Couldn't go to a 3D cinema to watch it, everytime the ball would be thrown in the direction of the audience I would have to run the other way…

DezB
    Free Member

Is it only me who knows that vision is not and never can be 3D?

damn! I've changed my mind. I'll watch it on my little telly with red and blue tissue paper over my eyes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘3D rugby at the cinema’ is closed to new replies.