Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 3 (the network)..?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone on 3, how do they find them?

Oxboy
    Free Member

I cant fault them, been with them for 5 years now.

Swalsey
    Free Member

Call centers are sometimes hard work (foreign) and the prices are very flexible once you have been with them for a while. Seemingly OK (family member with a contract under my name).

allthepies
    Free Member

Great 3G mobile broadband coverage also (apparently! I’m not a customer)

br
    Free Member

We’re all on it, free 3-3 calls sorts it for us, and I have the kids contracts with limits so they can’t go over.

vrapan
    Free Member

They are great, prices and coverage and data plans. As long as you never need their CS you are in good shape.

PePPeR

They are pretty good, although we have a signal issue at home at the moment, which when I rang them today they said yes we know there is a problem, we’re really sorry, and we’ll halve all of the monthly accounts for this month as it’s going to take a week or so to sort out.

The prices are good, I very very rarely spend more than my price plan, which when I was on Vodafone I ended up paying nearly double every month!

I’ve been with them 3 years now and I wouldn’t go anywhere else, I have 2 iphones and a nokia on contract with them for my family and they have been cheaper than anyone else.

Oh and their data coverage is much better than anything else,in this area. In the evenings it’s quicker than my broadband!

peasant
    Free Member

No problems here, never lose a signal not like the works vodaphone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘3 (the network)..?’ is closed to new replies.