Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • 2015 Stats….what you got then?
  • ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Didn’t even crack 3 digits in 2015. Either km or miles.
    Illness, more illness, work, injury, illness. Work. Weather.

Far cry from the heady days of yesteryear.
    250+ days of riding, excluding commutes. ~100 of those being races.

No idea what the mileage looked like but unlikely to be far off 20k km a year. Mixed MTB/road.

Ah well maybe next year. This year even.

Or not.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I must have one of the lowest m gain per km:

I think I’m at the other end of the scale.
    6,244km, 152,888m, 24m/km 😕

chakaping
    Free Member

I must have one of the lowest m gain per km:

I was gonna ask if you were in East Anglia, but I’ve had a peek at your profile and I see you are.

It’s interesting how some of us target distance and some height gain, if I was going for distance I’d just avoid the hills and it’d be counter-productive. And height gain is more useful if you mix road and MTB I feel.

22m per km FWIW.

dpfr

I don’t do Strava, but just under 5000 km this year and just under 100 km of climbing, about 60% road. Not bad for a first full year back on the bike since 1995, I feel.

richmars

I was gonna ask if you were in East Anglia

Yes, just about in the Fens, but we live on a ‘hill’ so have a 50m ‘climb’ to get home.

markgraylish
    Free Member

Mark, in your profile, you can change the year showing the yearly stats.

Thanks….
    Distance 5,696.8 km
    Time 312h 35m
    Elev Gain 88,237 m
    Rides 304

Not bad I suppose but most of that increase from 2014 is because I bought a Garmin in August and actually started recordin my commutes.

plop_pants
    Free Member

249 rides, just under 12000 miles, 377000 ft elevation, 681 hours.
    (i do only work 2 days a week!)

Junkyard
    Free Member

Distance 1,190.2 mi
    Rides 54
    Biggest Ride 45.8 mi
    Biggest Climb 2,538 ft
    Time 151h 23m
    Elev Gain 105,846 ft
    Rides 54
    Just the off road ones as I dont bother to record road rides or turbo sessions.

In my defence I only started Strava in May and I then lost three months due to injury – no riding at all.

Getting back to fitness again and the biggest ride and climb gain was 28/12/15 aiming for more than 10 hours per week next year not that bothered by distance of height tbh

CX was most used followed by the SS – I guess because i missed most of summer

shedbrewed
    Free Member

Mixed bag really.
    5,403 miles
    269,574ft climbed
    222 rides
    Off ’til February after a shoulder repair.
    456 miles on the cross bike
    252 miles on the full sus
    387 miles on singlespeed mtb
    The rest on road/tt bike
    Thankfully only one unplanned trip to hospital for a broken wrist/hand

robdeanhove
    Free Member

I am very hapy with my year on the bike, mixture of road, commuting (on- and off-road) CX, MTB, gravel, snow, singlespeed and towing a chariot with a baby at weekends…..

Quite a lot of early mornings and extra wiggles on the way to work in the dark, no matter what the weather to do that. It was my “year of no excuses”. Not sure I’ll beat that next year!

chakaping
    Free Member

Very impressive Rob!

Just done my VV graphic, lot more grey dots than you…

whitestone
    Free Member

That’s bloomin’ impressive Rob. I did about half your distance but did about one and a half times as much elevation gain (living in the hills has one advantage!). 245 days riding with five being the longest run of non-riding days and it looks like I had two runs of nine consecutive days riding.

I’ve noted down the end of year distances for each bike so next year I’ll be able to figure out how much was done on each, just guesswork this year.

Oh, and I actually got a KOM! It sits there all alone with nothing to match it at the other end of the mantelpiece 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

Not amazing for me this year. About 1900 miles on the road bike, not sure about the mtb as I never track it. Could have been much higher but I decided to start going to the gym around July which ate into riding time and miles as I didn’t fancy a long ride after a squat session. Ultimately proved to be a pointless waste of time and I won’t be wasting any time in a gym this year. More riding 🙂

cheekyget
    Free Member

124 rides
    2081 miles
    98,884 ft of climbing
    167hrs 27mins riding time
    Longest ride 109miles

cheekyget
    Free Member

Viewing 15 posts - 81 through 95 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘2015 Stats….what you got then?’ is closed to new replies.