Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • 2010 Specialized Pitch Pro
  • gymaint
    Free Member

Are they making one? Does anyone know when it will be out?

I'm thinking of getting a Cannondale Prophet 1. They are down to £1450 in the sales at the minute, but they arent making it again next year apparently. So do I get the Prophet now or wait for the Pitch??

LMT
    Free Member

They are making the pitch, ive seen it in the 2010 previews, im sure it wash the pitch in white and looked stunning! also with a double and a bash instead of triple, not sure if it was the US version, ethier way the pitch in the last 2 years has been stupidly late into the new range im sure the first year the pitch wasn't available till late Nov.

davidj

It's listed here:
    Dales Cycles

Quite a jump up in price from last year's bargain. Shame as I quite fancied one but all the 2009s seem to have gone.

guido

i seen it at afan on sunday (specialized van reversed into my car-doh) buy far the best looking of all the 2010's.
    the epic looks so odd in the flesh.. big tubes and a tiny shock.

jam-bo

http://nsmb.com/3246-specialized-2010/

plenty of detail about 2010 spesh…

pitcherpro
    Free Member

See they've changed to from coil to air forks now .. stil got the crap tyres on though!!!!1 😆

guido

forget my post. it was an enduro that i see. so what i mean is it looks better in real life LOL

BoardinBob

Quite a jump up in price from last year's bargain.

That's a shocking price rise!

grumm
    Free Member

SLX front derailleur instead of LX
    Wider rims – the 445Ds on the 08/09 were the same as on Rockhoppers and pretty narrow for an AM bike
    Elixirs instead of Juicys
    The new crankset looks nicer and I think a double and bash is a better idea (I have changed to that setup anyway on mine)
    New air fork instead of coil might make it a bit lighter – doesn't say anything about U-Turn or compression/lockout, is this only on coil forks?

Don't think £200 rise on the old RRP of £1400 is that bad considering some other brands price rises. Still very happy with my 08 one for under a grand on cyclescheme though 🙂

tails
    Free Member

that enduro is gonna clean up next if MBUK don't give that a 10 i'll eat my shorts 😉 and the pitch looks great in urine yellow.

grumm
    Free Member

Don't think the yellow Pitch is going to be available in the UK.

Can't decide whether I like the new Enduro or not.

sv

Looks like a chain device has also been added.

njee20
    Free Member

Pitch is in the 2010 Dealer Book, so it will be I imagine.

the epic looks so odd in the flesh.. big tubes and a tiny shock

Only difference on the 2010 Epic is the paint and the sticker on the shock, same bike otherwise!

sv

grumm – do you find your seatpost helpful (in an uppy/downy way)? Thinking I might add one to mine.

grumm
    Free Member

Maybe a Blackspire Stinger? That's the one I've got on mine.

sv – it's awesome, one of the best things I've bought for the bike. However the KS i900 is pretty unreliable – I would probably look into a gravity dropper if I was buying again, and I would def get a remote version. Joplin remote's are 'only' £160 at CRC at the mo in 30.9 but I've not heard good things about their reliability either.

sv

Thanks grumm.

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

i got a pitch pro in jan for £995 ! noe there £1600 WTF!

seanodav
    Free Member

I have a 2010 pro frame as warrenty replacement
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-pitch-pro

seanodav
    Free Member

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

sean thats seriously nice colour compared to shity brown that i have !
    i dont think a pitch can lookas pleasing as the likes of a nice enginnered turner but its a nice colout. i like how the spesh people speced a coulout that matched your litchen cupboard handles ! 😯 😯 😯 😯

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘2010 Specialized Pitch Pro’ is closed to new replies.