Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • 2008 rock shox reba sl instructions please
  • justin-brown
    Free Member

ive a set of 2008 rock shox rebas with poploc. the spec states the fork has motion control/ floodgate. does anyone know how to work/alter this. my fork has a goldy coloured metal dial on top of the poploc but it appears this just spins round and does nothing – how do i alter the floodgate please. cheers justin

james
    Free Member

I think that is the floodgate

If so it alters how locked out the fork is when locked out (from full to nothing at all)

The fork is locked out using the motion control damping (hence why it still moves a little when locked out). I thought with a poploc remote you could only adjust motion control to unlocked or locked out and not set in between?

justin-brown
    Free Member

it would appea rthat way as there is nothing else to alter but thought i needed to ask so if anyone else knows anything different please let me know.cheers

twohats
    Free Member
    odannyboy
    Free Member

im exactly the same as you justin.you would expect the gold knob to turn but only the blue lockout turns and the gold knob spins with it.i must admit i have not read the instructions inside out tho.

retro83
    Free Member

maybe you have internal floodgate? (the cover pulls off and I think you use the rebound knob or an allen key to adjust the floodgate)

barca
    Free Member

What Retro said: Flip it off, adjust to your hearts content and then put it back. I’ve set mine so that it is completely locked out. It takes about 2 minutes to do. No in betweens here. It’s either locked out or it’s not.

justin-brown
    Free Member

thanks to you all sorted it out now. cheers justin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘2008 rock shox reba sl instructions please’ is closed to new replies.