Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • 1st world problems – Mc Donald Cheeseburger Challenge
  • xc-steve
    Free Member

Anyone done it? Any tips?

Use a drink?
    Use a dip?

Been told I’m doing it next weekend… 3000 calories yum!

piemonster

What?

wombat

Done it?

Never even heard of it

Unless it’s like the Big Mac Challenge but for the under 5s

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is it 10 cheeseburgers as fast as you can?

If so, I couldn’t manage it…I’d barf. McDonald’s food is so beneath me I can’t even see down that far to what it looks like. 🙂

xc-steve
    Free Member

essentually 10 cheese burgers one sitting

andymc06
    Free Member

How long do you have to eat for or how many burgers are you aiming for? Prepare to feel very ill from quantity and (lack of) quality! 🙂

Edit – doh too slow!

woody2000

McNomination? 🙂

tomhoward

Small bites, quickly. with sips of water, not fizzy pop.

Folk will be along shortly to tell you how vulgar and disgusting you are, and how you could give the food to a homeless person.

good luck!

RobHilton
    Free Member

As I tend to do the iDave thing 6 days a week and the occasional proper pig-out day a colleague has suggested I try the McNuggets challenge – 100 of the blighters – sounds grim. He’s seen someone attempt it and only get to 26 whilst sweating profusely and feeling very sick.

Think I’ll pass and just have my usual curry & beer treat.

piemonster

Vulgar and disgusting.

Like.

njee20
    Free Member

That is absolutely rank, you should be disgusted.

Burger King is so much better.

lemonysam
    Free Member

remove the meat from the buns, wet the bread and eat first then scoff the fillings.

Sauce is your friend.

rocketman
    Free Member

10 cheese burgers one sitting

Have taxi’d rocket jr and his mates to the drive thru a few times and 2 cheeseburgers don’t even touch the sides. I imagine they could quite easily eat 10 in one sitting.

bigblackshed

When I didn’t know any better, young, dumb, and full of c……. etc.

10 cheeseburgers and a large strawberry shake, pretty regular.

I did feel rather full afterwards mind.

Ikea did a meatball challenge a few years ago. Buy 20 and they would keep topping up. The “winner” from each store would go to the final in Stockholm. I was on the leader board in the Wednesdbury store until the day before the closing date. 124 meatballs. I was beaten by 20. Never found out what the overall winner managed to eat.

johndoh
    Free Member

We used to do a McMeal challenge – Big Mac, Large Fries and a Triple-thick shake – aim was to eat as many meals as possible, part meals don’t count.

I once managed three.

(This is going back 20+ years and I weighed around 9.5 stones at the time).

IHN

10 bog-standard cheesburgers, like the one’s in happy meals?

Piece of pi$$, unless there’s a sub 15-min (and that’s generous) time limit.

xc-steve
    Free Member

See this is what I’m thinking IHN but all work colleagues are bottling bar the original suggester, I’m thinking it’ll be a nice lunch 😆

wombat

If you’re allowed to buy them one at once you’ll have plenty of time to digest between courses 😉

IHN

Don’t get me wrong, you’ll be full by the end and a bowl of all-bran in the morning might not go amiss, but I can’t see it being much of a challenge.

Is there a time limit?

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Are you allowed to take the gherkin out?

wombat

The gherkin’s the best bit

IHN

radtothepowerofsik – Member
    Are you allowed to take the gherkin out?

wombat – Member
    The gherkin’s the best bit

The ‘what would you do if you were the opposite sex’ thread is over there —>

wombat

Applauds IHN 😀

binners

One of my mates did 12 Big Macs, one after the other. It wasn’t a challenge. He’s a big bastard, and he was just hungry, mid-all-day-session. But then he did something unforgivable, and quite frankly deeply deeply disturbing, that none of us could have predicted.

THIS….

Why?!! Why would you do that?!!!! We never got a satisfactory answer 😯

IHN

Oh aye, a ‘mate’, yeah?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

One of my mates did 12 Big Macs, one after the other.

You do know that you are allowed to refer them as portly Scottish gentlemen don’t you, Binners?

ads678

I like the fillet-o-fish as a side order.

10 cheeseburgers would be a doddle i reckon!

iolo
    Free Member

I went to KFC last night for the first time in a long time.
    It tasted quite nice.

binners

ads678 – is that like the chicken nuggets chaser?

I’m really, really hungry now 😥

V8_shin_print
    Free Member

I was at uni with a guy who could put a whole cheeseburger in his mouth and manage to eat it. not pretty though.

IHN

I was at uni with a guy who could put a whole cheeseburger in his mouth and manage to eat it. not pretty though.

I’ve done that with a Big Mac (the burger, not the Scottish Gentleman)

binners

IHN preparing for a snack..

On the strength of this thread, I have just suggested the supplier of choice for tomorrows Full-Fat Friday Lunch. It was enthusiastically endorsed 😀

TooTall
    Free Member

I used to work for Ronald many years ago. I have had most combinations of the food there, some good (surf and turf – big mac bun, quarter pounder in te bottom, filet o fish in the top) and some bad (fizzy hot chocolate).
    I once ate the menu (1 serving of everything) in a night before. Strangely enough, I did put on a few pounds back then.

Is darcy further up his own jacksie today or have I just not noticed him recently?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Can you do it through a Drive Through or do you have to sit inside?

Only asking like 😀

brakes
    Free Member

as a student, obviously, I once ate 17 deep pan pizza slices (nearly 3 pizzas) at the Pizza Hut all-you-can-eat buffet.
    I could have maybe crammed another couple in but the competition (my 18 stone Welsh friend) had given up at 14.

IHN

I once got 52 of those flying saucers sweets in my mouth at once. They dry the mouth somewhat, it was a tricky swallow (steady).

NJA

When I was on my brother’s stag weekend, one of the stag’s with a reputation for being a Greedy B****** bet the rest of the group he could eat one of everything off the menu*. If he did we paid for the food and his beer for the rest of the day.

He did it and we paid dearly!!

*One Large Fries and 20 McNuggets (rather than S,M,L fries and 6, 9 & 20 nuggets)

lemonysam
    Free Member

Anyone ever tried a jaffa cake centurion? A bit like the drinking game – 100, one a minute for 100 minutes – but with jaffa cakes. It’s a toughy – in fact I don’t know anyone who has managed it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is darcy further up his own jacksie today or have I just not noticed him recently?

As tall as you are, and I know you’re MASSIVE, that still managed to make it over your head. 🙂

wobbliscott
    Free Member

10 cheesburgers? Just a mere appetiser…..

Man-v-Food by wobbliscott, on Flickr

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘1st world problems – Mc Donald Cheeseburger Challenge’ is closed to new replies.