Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • 18 weeks in Jail for trolling..
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Indeed… maybe the internet is not the cause of all ‘evils’ afterall!

I’d love to know what the cause of you was.

hora
    Free Member

The individual obviously doesn’t get out and is a sick ****. He also looks scarily like alot of STW’ers 😆

BoardinBob

Another one

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-14915030

This could get interesting. There’s millions of this type of stuff out there on the web.

Northwind

deadlydarcy – Member

I’d love to know what the cause of you was.

Well… When a man and a woman love each other very much, they give each other a special cuddle…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Well… When a man and a woman love each other very much, they give each other a special cuddle…

Well I never. Ta very muchos. 😀

nick1962
    Free Member

A couple of interesting points about this case.
    AFAIK Duffy was not the only person to post sick comments but was the only one charged because his ISP provided the police with his details So presumably the other ISPs didn’t and so the others got off? So a determined/clever troller could simply use a suitable ISP,probably overseas?If Duffy had not plead guilty and had money for a good lawyer I doubt he would have been jailed.
    How come this law isn’t used to imprison dangerous stalkers who regularly harrass and post threats to ex partners ?
    How often do we hear the police say they were powerless to intervene in the sadly all too common cases which end in murder?

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘18 weeks in Jail for trolling..’ is closed to new replies.