Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • 10 UTHB roll call
  • bruneep

This weekend I'll be bimbling round.

who's going?

Team name Bald & Balder, not sure which one I am yet 😕

Post up your team name.

kevonakona
    Free Member

i'll be bimbling too. the other half of the pair will spend the day flying round then waiting for me.

swavis

I'll be bimbling around solo for the first time. I've done the last 3 years as one half of a pair. Looking forward to it, but I hope the the weather heats up, it's currently snowing here in Aberlour…..again!!

trail_rat
    Free Member

sounds like a few neeps in attendance then .

will be there – after a shocking performance at drumtochty challenge – where i was just reserving energy for the ben 😉

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

My first time this year. Reet looking forward to it but I don't know what I'm letting myself in for with my team mate – I get the impression he's rapid…

t-p26
    Free Member

Pro heckler 😉

bruneep

come lads where is the team names?????????

Code word on the weekend "do you singletrack?"

swavis

mudtrailsbeer.com
    Will be on an orange Prince Albert breathing heavily

falkirk-mark

The real deal. done the last 2 years in a pair but this year it was decided we could just go round together and take it easy

jordie
    Free Member

Team Boner say hello if you see us we have a skull and crossbones on our backs

trail_rat
    Free Member

angus bike chain – with added gears and the missus is angus bike chain – cant jump will jump !

both solos

kevonakona
    Free Member

mtb-borders.com i'll be wheezing. decided that my first spin class today is not tapering.

DickBarton

Flying Fox

DickBarton

Course has also been posted up!

gazza100

'STW world made me do it'. That was after Trail rat and some others convinced me to enter as I was swithering for a bit. Went out and done 70 and a bit miles today and feel pretty shit!!!!

whosthedaddy
    Free Member

The other half of mtb borders.com here, looking forward to it.

Old men together Kev 😉 😆

Shit Terry, you running gears, god help us 😉

Diane
    Free Member

Not this time – a bit jealous – good luck boys 😆

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Dunracin' in Vet Pairs.

Look out for yellow and blue jerseys on red Kinesis bikes, probably peching up the hills like old men.

Dougal
    Free Member

Here.

Semi-slicks on and ready to roll.

AntM
    Free Member

One half of a pair this year instead of solo- both are unfit so will be creeping. Looking forward to it. "Ant and Deck(builder)" Male Vet Pairs.

ChrisL

I'll be one third of Lost In Transition.

afmell
    Free Member

More Ears Than Gears. Solo this year on a clown bike sans gears – feel free to pass on either side 🙂

radoggair
    Free Member

suprisingly. 'Team Radoggair'/

Running solo at my first ever 10 event. Give me a shout as you pass me guys, with some words of encouragement.

Prob wearing a scotland cycling top

Oh, and apologies in advance if i'm holding you up

Rockplough
    Free Member

Crunchy Nuts Racing. Will be hauling my wolf ridge round for the giggles.

Northwind

Another member of the 6-legged mountain biking machine Lost In Transition. Assuming my chest recovers from my "training ride" on sunday that ended up in a ditch :mrgreen:

iainc

1/4 of the '8 legged groove machine' 😆

richmtb

The other half of Crunchy Nuts Racing, say hello when you pass me!

iainc

what bike for ? …. 😆

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

I'm one third of team 'Fire and Nice' which also consists of a mate from work and my wife.
    There to make up the numbers and enjoy it.
    I'll be the very polite one on a Bionicon letting everyone past, often using it as a fine excuse to stop for a rest 😀
    following the 'Puffer I did say I'd get in to training for this. I'll now use this as the start of my 'Puffer lite training…

Paul.

richmtb

I'm thinking I'll use the Blur, its bound to be comfier for 5 hours riding and I'm not planning to be fast anyway!

Beagleboy

I think we're called 'Bringing up the Gear'. Although I'm assuming that was a typo because every race I've ever been in I've been either bringing up the rear, or throwing up in the rear.

See you all up there, I'm off to raid Boots for all the midge repellent they have.

B. 😯

iainc

beagleboy – the cold weather up till now should help minimise the midges, I would be surprised if there are anything like the midgie numbers of previous yrs – not that I would put money on that though 😀

bruneep

Leaving in the next hr or so, gonna have a fart about at Laggan on the way over to 10 UTHB.

Mibbe see some of you there.

B

DickBarton

Leaving Stirling at 15:30 – red Fiat Bravo with a roof rack on but bikes in the car (it was late and I wasn't thinking!) – give us a toot when you overtake me on the way up!

Marin Mount Vision – I'm built like a skelf but don't let that fool you, I'm about as fast as glass.

Top.Dog
    Free Member

1 half of a pair

Thornielee Lovers / MTB-Borders.com

trail_rat
    Free Member

My attendance is now hanging on a pressure test taking place today ona tool wee need monday ….. If it fails we are on weekend shifts :s

Pippalarge
    Free Member

1/3 of Treadhunters – first time to Fort Bill, counting down the hours…

Pippalarge
    Free Member

radoggair:

Oh, and apologies in advance if i'm holding you up

Doesn't look like you were holding anyone up – 1st soloist – brilliant result sir – congratulations!

How did everyone find it? I was loving the rooty natural sections although i can imagine they got a bit tricky for soloists after 9 or 10 laps.

radoggair
    Free Member

rooty sections i found in general alright. Think i walked the step bit once ( a queue), crashed into a tree in another one but apart from that rode them fast and hard. Prob where i made up alot of my time TBH. Was getting a bit hardcore towards the end and it didn't help when my cleat lost a bolt on lap 2 so i couldn't clip out for 5 laps until i popped into Alpine bikes for a quick service

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)

The topic ‘10 UTHB roll call’ is closed to new replies.