The Event Of The Century is nearly upon us. The courses are open for inspection Saturday 10am and the racing starts at 1pm. We could still do with having a few more people helping out with being a marshall. You don’t have to do both days. You don’t even have to do all of one day.
If you can spare a couple of hours of your time this Saturday or Sunday you too could be part of Mountain Biking History.
- You get to be on all the primo trackside heckling/vulture-ing spots.
- You get to wear a hi-viz vest and wave flags about and experience all the attendant feelings of superiority that this comes with.
- You get free refreshments.
- You get free Singletrack T-shirt and badge (seriously, the badges are sooo cute it’s worth doing it just for one of those).
- You’ll have a great time. No really, you will. It’s a very fun atmosphere and everyone is there for a laugh.
Where do I sign?
- Call the Singletrack Office on 01706 813344 and leave your name and contact details.
- Email email@example.com with your name and contact details.
When do I need to be at Lee Quarry?
- Saturday – any time from 9:30am onwards (NB: early birds will get the best spots!)
- Sunday – 9.30am.
Posted on: June 30, 2010