• This topic has 311 replies, 221 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 312 total)
  • Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣
  • hugo
    Free Member

I give you the Kia Borrego. Possibly the most boring thing fitted with a 3.8l V6!

Very capable and very boring.

nickc

One of these. I can even get a bike on the roof

2014 64 Mini Cooper 1.5 3 Dr Pepper White **MASSIVE SPEC**  www.brunswickcarsales.co.uk - YouTube

DrP

Braaap braap…
    The DrP croooz-wagon…
    30mm lowered all round, with stiffer springs..
    Cross climates all round too

Aged ’07 Octavia, but I love it…
    2l dirty diesel, but mainly used for longer journeys. Boot space is vast, and though it’s currently shiny outside, the inside is a right effing pig stye!

DrP

goslow

No photo description available.

neilco
    Free Member

Mine, on a hill, 1500km from home. Not sure I’d buy the same thing again in more enlightened times, but it does what I need/want from a vehicle very well. 18mpg offset by not doing many miles

nickc

goslow, that’s a kit car surely, not original?

goslow

NickC – yes, a GP Spyder. I think there were only ever thirtysomething Porsche RSK 718s built and any survivors will sell for 7 figures.

chrispoffer

A refreshing amount of convertibles – particularly MX5s on this thread.

Better add to the mountain then….

We’ve got other cars and a motorbike too but this probably creates the most smiles.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kHd7H9]IMG_20200414_145902199_HDR[/url] by Chrispoffer Lawrence, on Flickr" alt="another MX5" />

servo
    Free Member

To @stumpy01

@servo
    – I was looking at the diesel version of these as an alternative to to Leon I ended up with.
    It proved too hard to find one relatively local to look at – they are pretty rare in diesel & estate body.

I love the looks & the interior, but like I say it was very hard to find an estate to look at (managed to have a poke about in a hatchback at my local dealer).

ST Estates are fairly rare but I do see some around. My mate bought a new Tangerine Scream one after seeing mine. Used prices are holding up well 🙂

olly2097
    Free Member

@RDL-82

Car

Love mine.

Few little mods:
    Stage 1 map.
    Stage 1 intercooler.
    De res exhaust.

Goes so much better now than standard. Does 23 mpg all day long 😐

fazzini

2014 Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer for shed-dragging duties…except I’ve only owned it for 5 weeks and its in the garage for the 3rd time after spending 90 minutes on the side fo teh road waiting for breakdown recovery… 🙁 Prior to that it was a 58 Vectra Estate 3.0cdti (4th Vectra – they are bloody big in the boot-department)- full plant-killing mode, but for shed-dragging. Oh and a Kia Picanto for Mrs Fazzini as she doesn’t like big cars. No pictures as I just can’t despite the current STW Witchcraft thread. One day…Aston Martin DB5 will be mine

RDL-82
    Free Member

@olly2097

Nice. Same year and set up as I had.

Have you updated the gearbox torque mount?

https://aandkmotorsport.com/epages/095a1555-4b43-460d-96a8-d9e75d093e60.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/095a1555-4b43-460d-96a8-d9e75d093e60/Products/HRGTMST225&Locale=en_GB

iirc the mk3 came with a ‘better’ mount as standard.

Made a huge difference I found.

Also fitted a quick shift thing. Could never make my mind up on that though. Improvement as such was minimal that if I’d never bothered it wouldn’t have ‘lost’ anything.

maca
    Free Member

2003 passat estate with 230000 miles, I have owned it for 14 years and love it

Jamze

A refreshing amount of convertibles – particularly MX5s on this thread.

Agreed 🙂 First time in ages we haven’t had an MX-5. We had the same mk3 Sport @chrispoffer. Highly recommend the Eibach springs for it.

The trusty Subaru we have at the mo…

chrispoffer

Highly recommend the Eibach springs for it.

@Jamze
    …. too many speedbumps on our estate to lower it! They do look much better though. Don’t think it makes much difference to the handling, at the owners club trackday at Croft last Aug they were all as quick as each other through the twisty bits.

Jamze

too many speedbumps on our estate to lower it!

There is that!

bensales
    Free Member

Tesla Model 3 Performance

No, I’m not a vegan hippy. I bought it because it’s really fast.

boardmanfs18

Mercedes C63 wagon, makes a nice noise but due to furlough, bla, bla, bla.

It’s getting replaced by an older BMW 335d, which is almost as quick but 10x more boring to drive.

stumpy01

DrP

The DrP croooz-wagon…
    30mm lowered all round

I could do with that on my car, so I can get the bike on the roof a bit more easily when necessary!

thebibbles

The family wagon.

pictonroad

Ying:

Yang

fruitbat

This is Mrs Fruitbat’s car – Abarth Punto Evo

matt10214
    Free Member

Volvo V60 & Renault Clio, about as boring as it gets!

w00dster

@pictonroad, I do like Yang. What is it? Nissan Patrol? (I have no idea about cars!)

timbog160

Smashing sunset too!

Sandwich

No, I’m not a vegan hippy. I bought it because it’s really fast.

Methinks sir doth protest too much. 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I’m still rattling around in my rechassied Discovery 2 with 215,000 miles on the clock. My V70 is snapping at its heels.

My 1932 Morris Major Six is still in a barn and gets started now and then, and the Corniche is proving an excellent tool shelf still

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-MsM_Wnwek/?igshid=1efda55vzwtqc

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1OLsjbHvG7/?igshid=1353upcsrpvha

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3oJqDFqot/?igshid=veqirp391pgh

oldmanmtb2
    Free Member

Navara, one step removed from a serial killer, juke Nismo an actual serial killer with no redeeming features its an onging fight to stop it killing me or me killing it. Do not buy one.

hot_fiat

Tip mobile:

What?

iainc

A pair of Audi’s. Year old Q5 and a 2 week old Q2.

timmys

I was led to believe this thread would be full of Mk. 3 VRS’s, but seeing as I can only see one other…
    (And I want double STW points as I bought it off an another STW’er via the classifieds)

aldo56
    Free Member

Sounding like an FN2 Type R is now officially the STW car of choice! I’ve got one too, taking us to three or four I think? Never saw that coming!

If you can live with the ride, an excellent fun, cheap and reliable car.

Harry_the_Spider
    ahsat

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEmXLHtnNKY/?igshid=nqskattr1x3q

LWB T6 67 plate Highline for @p20 and I with our very individual take on a conversion. Daily driver (well sort of – we both cycle/walk/train to work). Absolutely love it.

jonesyboy

Toyota Yaris for shifting people, Citroen Relay L3H2 for work, biking and camping. Only problem is that work has been crazy busy with covid so the van has done 25k since September 🤯

pictonroad

@w00dster

It’s a Toyota Hilux Surf 3rd generation, Japanese import. Never sold in the UK new.

timbog160

Just added to the stable by cashing in all my premium bonds. So I can no longer play on that thread, but will shortly be bringing a T6 camper to this one! Prob a better investment to be fair!

HansRey

I think I have the same car as momo, a 1.8l corolla TS. Wouldn’t mind something else; but very cheap as company car.

@momo
    , are you in HO?

chrisyork

Astra Vxline SRI TDCI

Work

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2k5Zs3f]2020-11-13_10-49-11[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

Weekend

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2jfDFNZ]2020-06-27_12-40-40[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣’ is closed to new replies.