• This topic has 311 replies, 221 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Daffy.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 312 total)
  • Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣
  • northernmatt

@ads678 – nope it’s at <checks Google Maps timeline> Camping Le Bois Guillaume which is about 45 minutes outside Auxerre. It was our first Europe trip and we just drove without a plan for hours until we were well past Paris then booked it on Pitchup.

kayla1
    Free Member

duncancallum

09 plate Mazda 6 estate

98 VW t4 van/camper

1995 mini cooper in bits
    1988 mini checkmate in even more bits

Just sold my 91 plate scirocco

northernmatt

@kayla1 wins – nothing beats a 240 estate

Kryton57

Same as but not my car. Middle aged Sales, judge away…

beamers

17 plate T6 Caravelle – Family / bike / canoe / load lugger
    17 plate Seat Leon – Company car – soon to be replaced with a VW ID3

Trimix
    Free Member

Image posting fail. I give up.

Robz
    Free Member

Not practical for bikes in the slightest:

With winter wheels fitted which have been unnecessary given how little use its seen since Crimbo.

The wife’s car now gets a turn to have a roof rack fitted and get all muddy!

jimw
    Free Member

I have a blue VW Golf. It had done precisely 789 miles between 28th October and 21st February. I checked to claim a bit of cash back from the insurance at renewal time. And 240 of those miles were the last time I was able to visit my dad before lockdown.

nedrapier

Used to own a Mk3 Fundeo. When it died, we took the opportunity to really branch out. Spent a joyous afternoon at Car Giant in White City, had a good sit and poke about in every big estate available.

Now the proud (?) owners of a mk4 Fundeo. :rock:

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

My (if you believe the internet) wholly unreliable main vehicle:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2kgLxgG]Dalby[/url] by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

And when it was famous (on the old Extreme Offset wheels):
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2gZ3zM5]20190802_122059[/url] by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

And the runabout:
    [url=https://flic.kr/p/2jAyGbP]Minibeast[/url] by DaveyBoyWonder, on Flickr

jamesoz

@a11y – ok, I’m out of touch, what actually is that?

Vauxhall Monaro? V8 from GMs Australian brand Holden, I think.

julians
    Free Member

here’s some surprisingly not bad cars in here for a bunch of tree hugging Guardian readers

the guardian readers will be along shortly to tell people off.

ash.addy
    Free Member

Still really good joy driving my VW T6 Kombi.

jamesoz

the guardian readers will be along shortly to tell people off.

It’s ok mine needs charging up every night, must be a plug in hybrid.

Lots of recycled parts too.

sofaman

There is a distinct absence of German estate cars. 🤔

DSC-0820

xDrive on summer tyres = not going anywhere.

Sub 5s in the dry though, for :making progress:

Flaperon

The current Pimp-Mobile is an ex-demo Volvo V90 with almost* every option ticked. It’s so cavernous I’ve had to crawl into the boot to get a bike out and it more or less drives itself on most roads. I now drive around car parks looking for the perfect gap so it can park itself.

Favourite toy is a button to whack people in the back seats with the headrest if they annoy me. It’s an AWD diesel but since my personal carbon footprint over the last 12 months is more of a carbon nuclear crater, I’m living with it.

* except for the bangin’ sound system which I’m still resentful about.

tazzymtb

my current one is 3litre v6 pickup truck which im sure will cause all sorts of planet killer accusations, but find me something small and econimical that will drive through quaries and landfill sites, haul 3 tonnes and has a closed bed to stick samples of nasty infectious things in, or stinky petrochenical things in. Even worse i have to have diesel as petrol and electric vehicles cant enter COMAH sites. I am basically automotive satan 🙁

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Judge away. On my drive is

2012 Mercedes Vito 113 Campervan
    2012 Fiat 500 1.2
    2014 Vauxhall Corsa
    2021 Mercedes C300de AMG

The Fiat 500 wipes the floor with 90% of cars for character in my eyes. I have had it since new and will have it for as long as i can. Mercedes 300de is my first dabble with electric/diesel hybrid. Picked it up on monday and not used a drop of diesel yet.

Tracey

Holidays, weekends and races

Everyday and biking duties

Family sharing

Daughter has spent the last 6 months restoring a Mk 1 which I can use.😃

the-muffin-man

There’s some surprisingly not bad cars in here for a bunch of tree hugging Guardian readers 😗

There certainly is, considering how argumentative STW gets at the mere mention of a log-burner! 🙂

mudder
    Free Member

BMW i3S, Fuggly but a hoot to drive (Fast steering rack, RWD, skinny tyres, instant torque)
    VW T5.1 California, still like it after 8 years

LimboJimbo

One for the SUV Haterz. Pulls a caravan and accommodates kids, bikes, plus all the outdoor crap we seem to collect. Cheaper to lease than a Focus, due to ludicrous staff purchase rates. It’s being swapped for another one at the end of the month.

fruitbat

@a11y – here’s a picture of the Busso from my 166 (pictured in the Classy Cars thread) preceeded with a picture of the GM (!) engine from the 159

Dickyboy

Co car – 7yr old mundaneo with over 100k on the clock before I got it, they clearly value my hard work 😬

richmtb

There’s some surprisingly not bad cars in here for a bunch of tree hugging Guardian readers

I’ll have you know my hot hatch only burns artisanal petrol hand squeezed from organic dinosaurs

simon_g

Electric Golf for everyday

Honda Stepwgn for when we have too many people or too much stuff for the Golf

andybrad

monaro v8 bad boy

Kuco

Company car, cheap motoring.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

GR Yaris.

stox
    Free Member

Somehow I’ve ended up with two frenchies … Peugeot 5008 and a Citroen C4 picasso … and they’re both really quite nice!
    I’d have a berlingo instead of the picasso tbh but the wife wont entertain it

appltn

A small practical four seater with room inside for the whole family.

And plenty of space for bikes.

Sadly I think I’m going to have to sell it this year to help fund a house move.

Sandwich

Who you calling a tree-hugger?

@appltn
    You can get two transverse hunch-backs in the rear of that? Is that on racking? 🤪🤣

Daffy

Owned since 2016

Owned since 2005:

PiknMix
    Free Member

[url=https://flic.kr/p/29eM1kp]Untitled[/url] by Pik n Mix, on Flickr

Fiat panda 4×4 and I love it. It’s the 0.9L Twin air so loads of fun but a bit thirsty.

Ive not yet found anything it struggles with off-road.

wzzzz
    Free Member

@appltn my 911 went for this, boring estate car.

’11 Mercedes C350 Sport petrol v6 full on retirement lump sum spec.

306bhp and 38mpg (not at the same time).

One of about 15 cars sold new, everyone bought the diesel.

Vulgar,

sharkattack

I’m dying to buy a Panda 4×4. Especially the Cross version with the little red tow hooks. I’d swap my van for one in a second but it couldn’t carry a YZ125 in the boot.

mattbee

Berlingo for general duties, mainly driven my my wife, Navara for tree work duties, Trafic for rope access stuff, just chopped in the motorhome for a caravan and this is sat in the garage waiting for warmer sunnier weather.

slackboy

Very predictable

Octavia VRS Estate

Audi TT Cabriolet

johndoh
    Free Member

Okay, as everyone is posting pics

(Not my actual car, but identical).

The best bit is the inside

Ohh, and the crazy adaptive lights too.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 312 total)

The topic ‘Your Car – while we’re in a judging mood!! 🤣🤣’ is closed to new replies.