Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Wow. Am I ever glad it’s dismal and rainy out there.
  • argee

The good news is that the whole of April looks like a washout as well, so no risk of wildfires or heat stroke any time soon 😂

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Yes, we’re in the midst of “second winter” aren’t we 😖

grimep
    Free Member

and a hosepipe ban is just weeks away

roverpig

Just had a look on the SEPA site at the monthly totals for a few local stations (Aberdeenshire). My perception is that it’s been raining forever. In fact the totals for each month over the past year are not far off the long term averages (last May being a bit drier than usual) except for September and December, which both had more than double the average for the month. I guess it’s those two very wet months coupled with no super dry months that make it feel so bad.

The ground sure is boggy. But it often is at this time of year. Then the trees burst into life and suck all of the moisture our of the ground. So, maybe dusty trails are not that far away We can only dream.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Rain in Hampshire looks to have generally finished bit early, supposedly dry now until Sunday.

argee

Took the dog up the trails this morning when the forecast said it would be dry until the afternoon, absolute deluge came down and the roads were all flooded, they can’t even forecast for the next hour just now, let alone the next day, it’s proper grim!

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

It’s sunny, the birds are chirping !

It’s false spring 🎉

Off for a ride – god knows what tomorrow will bring, second false spring if we’re lucky 🤷‍♂️

rOcKeTdOg

😱 😎🌞🔆☀️

Screenshot_20240330-095027

fatmountain
    Free Member

If it’s any consolation, it’s been pissing down here in southern Spain for a week now.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.