Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Would any FOD locals be kind enough to share some local knowledge, please?
  • Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

It’s my birthday (34) on the 2nd, so a few of us from Devon are planning on doing some riding in the Forest on Saturday the 3rd. Only thing is, none of us know where we’re going.

would anyone perhaps like to act as a guide for the day? I’ll bring birthday cake.

mboy
    Free Member

Hi mate

I’m super slow (due to unfitness at the moment), but I know enough trails there to make a 3 hour ride feasible (though might be 4 given the mud and my unfitness levels!).

I can see if a couple of my mates that know the trails a bit better than me would be up for it too if you fancy?

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

mboy, that would be great. Email me your phone number and I’ll give you a call. There’ll probably be about 5-6 of us coming.

sheldona
    Free Member

Can show you up to 80odd miles of top singletrack and I’m around on the 3rd if you need showing around!

daj
    Free Member

Can totally speak for Sheldon, I asked the same back in November and Sheldon organised a great day for us and knows the forest like the back of his hand ;o)

mboy
    Free Member

Sponging machine, can’t see your email address, what is it?

mboy
    Free Member

Are you still intending to head down the FOD on Saturday?

bikey
    Free Member

I am in the Forest Fri/Sat/Sun and would be more that happy to guide anyone around. I lived in the Forest for a couple of years and have been Mountain Bike Guiding abroad as of recent times. I know the Forest really well as having guided for pedal-a-bike away and I also have a couple of tracks named after me up on Staple Edge that not too many people know about.

Let me know if you are interested?

Matt

Anonymous
    Free Member
    psling
    Free Member

Ola Matt, como esta? ;~)

bikey
    Free Member

Hola Pedro. Como este? Hello Pete. It was good to see you today, also Rich and Kevin. Still no reply from the guy after a guide so I guess they have it covered?

When I am next up in the Forest I will msg you to see if you are free for a ride out?

Take care.

Matt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Would any FOD locals be kind enough to share some local knowledge, please?’ is closed to new replies.