Home Forums Bike Forum World championship isn’t georestricted on Redbull tv

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • World championship isn’t georestricted on Redbull tv
  • ampthill

This confused me. Click on the georestricted event and eventually you get to an restricted stream

Womens XCO on now

frogstomp

It is a bit confusing.. but I think it’s georestricted depending on the commentary language.

LAT

my guess is that you aren’t in a restricted country.

i just tried to watch from Canada and it is unavailable.

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

Oli Beckinsale doing the commentary on Eurosport/GCN which is a pleasant surprise and he’s doing a cracking job.. exciting race as well!
    Not strictly relevant to the topic re. Red Bull TV but I know a lot of people avoid the Eurosport coverage due to the usually dire commentary.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’m watching on Eurosport but can’t even see it on my sky red bull app.

When is the men’s DH race, and how can I watch that? I can’t see it on Eurosport

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

DH races are tomorrow I believe..

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

XC is on the iPlayer just now.

frogstomp

On the app on my Samsung TV there were 2 entries under the live events section – one restricted and one not.

swavis

XC is on the iPlayer just now

There’s a bit (lot) of cheering going on here. Brilliant 😁

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

British Cycling are going to have a hard time justifying ignoring MTB after this and the Olympics!

heavy_rat
    Free Member

Go Evie!

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Only watched the last 25 mins but Evie looked so strong, like a World Champion, well done Evie.

frogstomp

Spectacular performance by Evie for the gold 🏅!!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Absolute top result – brilliant for Evie and UK XC/mtb.

ampthill

Well worth watching!!! From a rider who doesn’t train to power etc.

wipperman95
    Free Member

Wow – what a ride….absolutely fabulous!!

anagallis_arvensis

Wow, that was awesome!

frogstomp

Wow, just wow! All hail the king!

snotrag

How on earth have the STW crew not logged in from home and got this story on the front page yet! And no official thread? It’s the WORLD CHAMPS and Evie just absolutely destroyed the entire field!

Incredible!

onehundredthidiot

Yeah and Phoebe Gale stacked it and fractured her wrist yesterday.

ampthill

How on earth have the STW crew not logged in from home and got this story on the front page yet! And no official thread? It’s the WORLD CHAMPS and Evie just absolutely destroyed the entire field!

They have managed to upload a quick look at a Cotic since she one

Great Instagram posts from isla and neff

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTIO8ybsB5l/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTINVptjOR3/?utm_medium=copy_link

metalheart
    Free Member

Can’t believe on a mountain bike forum there’s only this on Evie…

She’s world champion FFS!

I mean forumite spaffers over skinny tyred alien freaks and nothing with Evie’s silver then gold.

Yeah ampthill those IG posts, seems youngsters these days have a much more mature attitude over competing. Seen similar things over the Olympic BMX and skaters, seems so much healthier.

fingerbang
    Free Member

Anyone having issues with the live show? I’m at my parents they’ve got the RedBull app on their smarttv but the live show just goes to a screensaver but I can watch the live feed on my phone. Why WHY!!!

greyspoke
    Free Member

Just watched the women’s DH on my pc no probs. Good to see Cabirou back in form, but Nicole is the guvnor.

tenfoot

Watched the XC yesterday (go Evie) and women’s DH this morning on my Xbox. I had to sign in though, which is something I’ve never had to do before.

doubleeagle
    Free Member

It’s blocked for me on fire stick and mobile.

It’s on BBC iPlayer though hidden away under sport. Commentary is putting me into a coma though.

martinhutch

Can you post a link to that @doubleeagle ? Damned if I can find it.

crab
    Free Member

Just watched the tail end of the women’s. Course is brutal as has probably been said already, I fear there will be some hefty crashes coming up.

Red bull tv app working fine after re navigating a few times, was originally coming up restricted.

martinhutch

This thread needs a spoilers warning.

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’m sacking off the live feed and I’ll just watch the replay tonight. I’ve lost the will to live dealing with red bull menus. I can only watch it on my phone but I’ve no charger with me. Curses

sharkattack

Who’s commentating on the BBC? Paddy Mcguiness and Claire Balding?

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’m in tears just navigating the RB TV menus. Glossy crap, and your drink tastes like battery acid

desperatebicycle

I’ve managed to get the men’s event by not using the app – logged on to the web page and cast to appletv from there

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I just had this with the tv app too. Go to events. Then click on the georestricted link. Then scroll down and the non georestricted version is available below.

martinhutch

Cheers kneebiscuit, I’m in!

mtbgecko

given up with Red Bull Tv, can’t view on any platform! Had to resort to BBC

fingerbang
    Free Member

I just had this with the tv app too. Go to events. Then click on the georestricted link. Then scroll down and the non georestricted version is available below.

That’s what I’ve been doing but doesn’t work on the big TV. Balls
    Im on the live feed now but it’s just playing the women’s race

sharkattack

I’m on Red Bull TV on the laptop and HDMI’d into the big telly. I know the website is crap but when it’s on, it’s on.

fingerbang
    Free Member

Replay tonight for me. I’ll just do a likely lads spoiler avoidance. Stay off the sosh meds

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘World championship isn’t georestricted on Redbull tv’ is closed to new replies.