Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Work in the Summer – any more interested people here?
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

As mentioned a while ago I’m looking for a qualified cycle trainer or two and assistants who might want to become trainers at some point. Work from mid-May. £10 per hour, I can’t afford more sadly.
    Where? Chiswick, Hounslow, Feltham and surrounding areas. Monday to Friday 9 am to 3 pm. C’mon, be brave!

kona_uk
    Free Member

I would love to help and have a go, but not in my area sadly…

manitou
    Free Member

not qualified but live in ealing

Hairychested
    Free Member

Manitou, get in touch tomorrow, not qualified isn’t a serious problem. I’m off for a few £1 pints in a moment so no point in doing it today. Cheers!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Manitou – what’s your email? Or phone number? Or contact me yourself if easier that way.

midlifecrashes

Just got qualified on Friday, well worth doing if you get the chance. In Doncaster so not economically viable for me to help you out Hairychested. Looking to get registered as a one-man band training provider as well as doing employed sessions for the local council. Will be aiming at larger employers and PCTs etc rather than purely schools, since in-house folk at local council may have that end sewn up. Have you experience of providing courses to private schools, as that could be a decent niche here, but would be bigger I guess in west London?

Creg

bugger, wrong end of the country for me 🙁

konakulakid
    Free Member

details pls. bikeboi2013@yahoo.co.uk

Hairychested
    Free Member

Midlifecrashes – print everything and anything, stick it in an envelope, dress in a suit, combe your hair, brush your teeth etc. Go and talk to:
    1. anybody who wants to listen,
    2. travel plan co-ordinator (schools).
    There is s**tload of cash available in grants for non-London-based authorities as well as companies.
    Mail me if you have any specific/detailed q’s.
    Good luck!

Creg, bugger’s mine!

Konakulakid – email me a few words about you and any q’s you might have. Easier that way.

Manitou – anybody knows his email? It’s beyond me to send it through his profile (not enough buzz to become patient and computer-literate).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Work in the Summer – any more interested people here?’ is closed to new replies.