Viewing 40 posts - 3,881 through 3,920 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

‘Spreys look good tonight!

Get well soon, IJ! Rib injury forced me out of the game too early for my liking, so I feel your pain!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sale 3 – 0 Bath so far…

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sale 6 – 3 Bath … Gulp!

Tom-B
    Free Member

6-3 to Embra here….the words cow arse and banjo spring to mind when trying to describe Paddy Jackson’s efforts!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sale 9 – 3 Bath at half time.

going to be a nervous second half.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Are you there dwarf?

Pigface
    Free Member

Ospreys really dishing it out to the Dragons 😯

Tom-B
    Free Member

Score?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

No, just following the feed. Too bloody cold to be sat next to the ship canal in a snowstorm!

Tom-B
    Free Member

11-8 Embra now….pretty enjoyable game. Goal kicking is embarrassing though!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I really hope Sale stay up – the Prem moves to BT next year and we’ve just paid for BT Vision!

Tom-B
    Free Member

I still haven’t been to the scs…a group of sixth formers that I teach invite me along from time to time…may try and go to the next home game.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

We aim to get to a couple before the end of the season, may even see them score a try!

Tom-B
    Free Member

Steady on!

Well smack my arse and call me captainflasheart Embra won a game of rugby!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sale 9-10 Bath.. Oh dear..

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Sale 9-10 Bath.. Oh dear..

Tom-B
    Free Member

14-13 Sharks now oof!
    Edit:…and they’ve won!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Woohoo!!!

It feels wrong, but come on Gloucester tomorrow!

Pigface
    Free Member

Well that really has put the nails in the coffin of LW 🙁 God I hate Bath bunch of useless cocknockers

muddydwarf
    Free Member

It may come to pass that the points loss against LW may not matter, that Sale stay up by their own efforts – a Glos win tomorrow would be helpful though 🙂

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Just back from embra game and trying to defrost my bone marrow. Was ok match and Happy with win. Kicking was bad but the wind was howling through stadium but no excuse for missing a couple in front of sticks.

thought mcinally was really good and Rennie played well for first match back.

TomB – Laidlaw is our usual kicker.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Ah right….I thought that he was! Cox had a good game tonight and as you say Rennie was good too. Your 9…Kennedy? looks very good too.

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Edinburgh 8 is Netani Talei (sp), Fijian and as such not scared of running from anywhere or a bit of contact.

Edit: wrong number, doh. yeah kennedy young chap been on loan to Glasgow but recalled and Richie Rees heading back to Wales at end of season as surplus to requirements.

Scamper
    Free Member

Helpful for Glaws tonight. Win tomorrow against the Taffs and that’s a top 6 just about nailed on. May go with the 18 month old, but he tends to get a bit mouthy in the Shed.

loum
    Free Member

God I hate Bath bunch of useless cocknockers

It’s always someone else’s fault.
    More of the typical , one-eyed , Welsh whining.
    😉

zokes
    Free Member

😆

Pigface
    Free Member

loum its true 😆 just rooting for the underdog but they are done for now.

duckman

It would be better if Welsh got relegated by themselves,rather than with a bit of help from the RFU Tbh. Whats this about the prem going to BT vision? So th watch the prem/super 70(ish)Hiney I will need Sky,espn AND BT? If that is the case,anybody want to buy a small boy? Two for sale.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Duckman, BT bought the rights to the Aviva Premiership for the 2013/14 season so yes, looks like you are in the child slavery business I’m afraid!

Albanach
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can stream any of the super rugby?

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Think, if I recall correctly, the English clubs sold their European rights to BT as well and then said they are quitting the heine cup unless qualification is all renegotiated.

duckman

Albanach, PM A-A. 😉

surfer
    Free Member

Good performance by Sale last night. It was bitterly cold in the South stand but a decent turnout given the road conditions (I had to dig my car out of snow a few 00 yards from home)
    Tenacious and dogged particularly good play by the forwards and Braid is becoming a legend already. Louw is one of the best performing back rows in the prem and Braid outplayed him IMO.
    Diamond got it right on the night 🙂

IdleJon

Thanks for the sympathey guys.

I retired to bed to watch the Ospreys instead of trundling 500m down the road to a damp, cold stadium.

Pity, it was a good performance in the first half at least. A shame that Fotuali’i can’t play for the Lions!

surfer
    Free Member

No, just following the feed. Too bloody cold to be sat next to the ship canal in a snowstorm!

You could have stood next to me. Sitting down is overrated ! Colder than a penguins chuff last night.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Did cips come on at all?

cant see him sticking around and i doubt there’ll be many tears at his departure.

surfer
    Free Member

No he didnt appear. McLeood kicked well in very difficult conditions, better kicker than Cips and better in defence but his passing isnt as good IMO.
    Cips looked happy enough to sit it out!

Pigface
    Free Member

LW going well against Gloucester 😕

Pigface
    Free Member

Oh Bobbins 🙁

wrecker
    Free Member

Come on glaws!

Viewing 40 posts - 3,881 through 3,920 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.