Viewing 40 posts - 2,841 through 2,880 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

If Wales had met that France team I think the championship would be all but over by now.

Tom-B
    Free Member

England have Italy first Kryton. I’ve been saying that Care should start all along…..Farrell needs to ease off on the testosterone patches!!!

toys19
    Free Member

Watching the womens rugby, its a good watch. Comparing the quality with the mens is pointless. Worth supporting though.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

definitely Toys, bet they are still better than most on here!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Mind you, the French are looking good against this England side.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Well England played poorly for a lot of the match. Farrell’s limitations as an attacking fly-half were exposed. France played well and were the better side for a large part of the match.

England still won by ten points.

Says it all.

toys19
    Free Member

Big french girl has just been sin binned so we might get back into it..
    we got 3 points out if it anyway.

The frogs do look way better though.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ten point loss to the French 🙁

toys19
    Free Member

good try near the end though. Enjoyed that.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

That young debutante (No23) so nearly made a stunning try on her debut as well.

toys19
    Free Member

yerp, she was good.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Jenny Sutton – best looking 2nd row i ever did see! 😳

toys19
    Free Member

indeed. there was some hotties all round..

brakes
    Free Member

great match.
    highlight for me was Tuilagi walking through Bastardeau.

just hope there aren’t too many injuries or fatigue – some of the tackling was brutal.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Ms Sutton wasn’t playing though, was a pitchside talking head. 6’1″ – i think i’d need a ladder! 😆

Tom-B
    Free Member

Just googled and can’t say that she does much for me dwarf!! She’s better looking than Martin Johnson mind 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

You can stand on my shoulders…

anagallis_arvensis

France outplayed England for 50 mins and just as we were getting to see if a young england team could respond France imploded. Good win for Wales they were always on top.

zokes
    Free Member

Better late than never, eh? 😉

sputnik
    Free Member

Well well well, a try or nothing for Ireland! 3 mins to go!

sputnik
    Free Member

Good defending Scots!
    Did well in the end, very tense final 15 mins.

Albanach
    Free Member

BlindMelon – Member
    We will dominate the set piece esp the scrum as Gods prop isn’t playing, Cross is a poor scrummager and Tom Court will has a point to prove as this is his first Ire appearance since the Twickenham scrum in reverse incident last year when he was playing out of position. With good ball we have a back line full of pace and creativity to do the damage. Ire by 8-10 points
    POSTED 3 DAYS AGO # REPORT-POST

Geoff Cross demolished court then kilcoyne and their line out ripped Ireland’ s to shreds. Absolutely delighted’

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Well done Scotland. Did we bring on ROG to close the game or hand it to Scotland on a plate

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Geoff Cross demolished court then kilcoyne

Kilcoyne yes but I’d disagree about Court. We gifted you the game, I’m not overly disappointed as we will probably see the end of the turnip head at the end if the 6N

Tom-B
    Free Member

Excellent game! Time to ship O’Gara off to pasture methinks

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Great win for Scotland – gonna be sore after all those tackles!

sputnik
    Free Member

WTF was ROG thinking when his silly little cross kick nearly resulted in Scotland scoring a try?
    Still resulted in a penalty and 3 point for Scotland.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Here we go, Declan is on with a bit of blarney!

mechmonkey
    Free Member

What resolve to keep going through that. 140 odd tackles!! A bit of a gift from Ireland though.

bruk

Wow. Very tense at the end. Thought Ireland would stretch away in 2nd half as we tired but great resolve to hold that line near the end. Good defence by Scotland and poor selection of options by Ireland in the 1st half. They should have been 9 points clear at least. Still got a problem competing at the breakdown, Ireland totally dominant there which allowed them to keep the ball for such long periods.

Very happy with a win though.

duckman

Ok, hive advice; I am in Bennets bar in embra,do I a)stay at my wee sisters and get hammered with the prospect of the v early train to work in t am.
    Or b)Go home at about 7 when the buzz has worn off,sober up on the 2hr train journey home,sleep it off and be a good example of a modern educator tmw am.

Background; and this will amuse A-A who has the same job. HMI arrive in my school tmw to carry out an inspection…and I am the PT… 😀

Belches loudly and waves at the rugby thread,God it is good to not be living in misery after a Scotland game. Ireland were better,but we never gave them an inch,it feels so good. Oh,and Laidlaw must be on the plane.

glupton1976
    Free Member

I won a ticket to the game. Went along nice and early because I like to watch the players warming up. Even during the warm up Jackson was having serious trouble finding the target.

Ireland should have been out of sight by half time though.

onehundredthidiot

We need to get Mr Barnes a better hotel when he comes north. He always seems to start the games spotting every blue infringement.

anagallis_arvensis

Laidlaw on the plane

to where?

Tom-B
    Free Member

No way should Laidlaw be getting touted as a Lion! Yes he’s a scrum half that can actually pass and is a good goal kicker, but he’s a mile behind Spike and Care…..
    .and Youngs!

bruk

We need independence so we can deny Barnes entry 😉

Seemed a while till Ireland got penalised at breakdown though Harley should of seen yellow for tackling in the air. Makes up for the harsh yellow earlier.

Tom-B
    Free Member

I don’t get how everyone is saying that the yellow was harsh….Cole got done for it yesterday and nothing was said. Give away a penalty and then continue to infringe stopping play from getting going…what other way of penalising does the ref have?

anagallis_arvensis

Anyway in other news, how shit was Lawes at 6?

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Duckie, option A get on it, it’s not often you Scots can enjoy a win over us 😀

duckman

Heh,working on it Melon,working on it….”Oh and Laidlaw is a scrum half who can pass and kick.” exactly Tom…

Viewing 40 posts - 2,841 through 2,880 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.