Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Great to see a great Ospreylian back on home turf! 😉

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’ve enjoyed tonights game-bit of a drubbing though!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

What a performance!!! 7 tries away from home, great return to action after the last few weeks

SUFTUM

anagallis_arvensis

Bugger Dan Lydiate has broken and dislocated ankle.

anagallis_arvensis

Ospreys Munster was a good game too, thats two good Rabblebank games in a row I’ve seen 😮

Tom-B
    Free Member

Another heavy defeat for Sale today! What is going on?!

Pigface
    Free Member

Ospreys seem to be geting tHE session together at last.

Has DWarf given up on his galacticos?

Swedish i pad 😯

surfer
    Free Member

I thought Powell was unlucky to be sent off and he showed his frustration to the Bath fans.
    First viewing it looked high but on the replay it was absolutely fine IMO and the Bath player milked it a bit which was disapointing.

Leicester Friday so I think we would be doing well to reverse our losing streak then!!!

Scamper
    Free Member

Tight win for Glaws it would seem, but its these type of away matches against lower placed sides they would have lost in previous recent seasons. Barth and Tigers (H), then Quinns (A) should give an indication as to any top 4 potential

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    anagallis_arvensis

So was he suspended or injured?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Given his previous, what do you reckon? 😉

TimP
    Free Member

Planet rugby suggested that he had a scrap after a few beers while out injured….

anagallis_arvensis

So his ban has been lifted after one game which he couldnt have played in anyway. Seems a little odd to me.

wrecker
    Free Member

I hope it was a storm in a teacup. I likes Phillips.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I agree, I like him on the pitch. Great to have another flanker! 🙂 However, he needs to keep it on the pitch!

sputnik
    Free Member

SA 31 – AUS 8
    😀

Muke
    Free Member

Shaun Edwards doing a fine job as Defence/Discipline coach @ London Irish then 🙄

anagallis_arvensis

As far as I’m aware all he did was go out on the beers after a loss which is a big no no in France. Not seen anything to suggest he was fighting again.

TimP
    Free Member

Sometimes star signings help smaller clubs. Others are just bad news, unnecessary drains on a club’s financial resources, talented men coining it on past reputations but all the while setting bad precedents for the club’s youngsters they ought to be setting examples to.

Which category Mike Phillips slots into we’ll leave to you to decide, but was it coincidence that after he was suspended indefinitely for getting into a scrap while out on the sauce after Bayonne were hammered by Toulouse last week, Bayonne bounced back to nick the Basque derby in Biarritz and gain their second win of the season?

We don’t think so. He’s had a lot of chances, this might be one silly night out too many.

from here

loose pass

IdleJon

sputnik – Member
    SA 31 – AUS 8

A score which really flatters the Ozzies… 😆

anagallis_arvensis

suspended indefinitely

or for a week when he was injured anyway, I’d love to know their sauce for saying he was scraping.

surfer
    Free Member

Unsurprising ban for Brady after his bizarre tackle at Bath. At least Powell is available for Friday.

anagallis_arvensis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/19820611

thank god Woodward isnt picking the squad this time!!!

wrecker
    Free Member

Why do they do it? Every year. It’s just not fair on the fans.

anagallis_arvensis

Samson Lee is a bit of a monster for a 19 year old isnt he! Good to see Stoddard back too.

anagallis_arvensis

and then Staddart scores 😀

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Another win for Ulster without playing well. Very emotional night at Ravenhill. Top if the table, happy days!!

SUFTUM

duckman

Sale getting there surfer, as is Gray, Scottish second rows might leave us needing a new skipper. Gray and Thomson in the boiler house? yes please!

Pigface
    Free Member

Some big results today in the Aviva the not nots did well.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/19804180

OOOOF! Quite a show by Exeter there!

Scamper
    Free Member

Glos beating Barth is a given these days but I was expecting the present top 6 to start to break away but Exeter and Irish had other ideas.

Pigface
    Free Member

Did anyone hear Ian Robertsons talk about Gav this afternoon. Apparently he has only met him once and was none to complimentary. Robertson was asked to interview him in NZ in 2005 (I think) Gav asked who the hell he was, said I have never heard of you when Robertson explained. When asked if he was going to do the interview Gav wanted to know if it was contractual and if it wasn’t he could pi 5 5 off. Robertson said people in Wales wanted to hear him and he said they can get lost as well I don’t give a toss about them.

Never heard a player get slated like that before, I am no fan of Robertson he is an awful commentator. Also tells me that what on of the guys I work with who played with him in school and juniors says is true.

He is still a brilliant player 😆 just don’t want to be in the same room as him.

anagallis_arvensis

WHAT A PASS 😆

anagallis_arvensis

oh and robertson is a complete ****

Tom-B
    Free Member

A reasonable afternoon for the orange one.

anagallis_arvensis

He was off the pace and rusty but he posses a range of passing very few can match.

wrecker
    Free Member

Don’t think I’ve seen a team so outclassed and outplayed come so close to winning a game!
    They went into the sarries 22 4(?) times and scored 3 tries. Sarries lack of execution and killer instinct was very obvious today. They struggle to win games if they don’t get enough penalties. I think sale may do welsh a real favour this season. That pass aside, Hanson was largely anonymous today but then welsh had very little possession.

anagallis_arvensis

The service from the 9 was awful too but like you say its hard to blame the half backs when the forwards are being outclassed. The subs Sarracens bought on were bloody impressive, they didnt help, but they were impressive names to have on the bench. Ross will start the more important games, the ones welsh need to win

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.