Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • anagallis_arvensis

ioum, out of intrest what are your views based on? For example worse disiplinary record? Or non welsh? Faletau has lived in Wales all his life AFAIK and has a welsh accent, so does that not make him welsh? Who is a Saffa and who are the five english? You seem a little bitter are you sure its not you who is a bad loser?

anagallis_arvensis

oh and you forgot Shingler… him and his brother are Scotstish apparently.

duckman

You know,this country of birth thing raises it’s head thing quite often,I wonder who the first country to start taking the piss were?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Howarth

Oh, and Mrs CFH has much nicer legs than that!

Hora is on another thread saying as much….

Pigface,those are his household cavalry dress trews dontchaknow?

Tom-B
    Free Member

AB’s by 15
    Convicts by 20

IdleJon

BlindMelon – Member
    Osp Blues really is dire, IdleJon you should’ve stayed in the house!

Tell me about it. I still haven’t warmed up and have come to work, having scraped ice off the car, to find that the heating is faulty. Again!

duckman – Member
    You know,this country of birth thing raises it’s head thing quite often,I wonder who the first country to start taking the piss were?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Howarth

Are we starting this again?

I’ve got a feeling that Howarth wasn’t the first non-native to play for a different country. Wales just took a stand and took the mick openly! 😉 But is it really an issue these days?

duckman

If you like! It was actually some exiled Russian Prince for England in the what? 1930’s or thereabouts that set the precedent. I am just bitter because we got Bendan Lainey

anagallis_arvensis

Brenden “chainsaw” Laney or Shane Howarth?!?! At least Howarth was good!!!

duckman

Might have been some of the players around Howarth at the time gave that impression A-A…Arwel Thomas and Neil Boobyer anybody? Dark,dark days eh… 😀

sputnik
    Free Member

George Clancy from Ireland is refereeing the game, which is a good thing. He also refereed the opening game in the WC last year between NZ and Tonga.

IdleJon

duckman – Member
    If you like! It was actually some exiled Russian Prince for England in the what? 1930’s or thereabouts that set the precedent. I am just bitter because we got Bendan Lainey

😆 Chainsaw Laney! What a legend!

sputnik – Member
    George Clancy from Ireland is refereeing the game, which is a good thing. He also refereed the opening game in the WC last year between NZ and Tonga.

He’s been around a bit more than that surely? I remember him reffing a S14 game and the Aussie commentators pointed out that they could get crap referees locally, so why did they need to get a crapper one from the other side of the world?

IdleJon

duckman – Member
    Might have been some of the players around Howarth at the time gave that impression A-A…Arwel Thomas and Neil Boobyer anybody? Dark,dark days eh…

Oh, and Arwel and Boobs were good solid players at club level. I watched Arwel for most of his career (at Swansea anyway) and he rarely let the side down. Pity that the Welsh management at the time couldn’t see how to use him properly. He was a far better OH than Neil Jenkins, only let down by being a few percent worse kicker. Not much worse though…

Kryton57

Ok I’ve thought about it.

If England win I will fall of the wagon 25 days early and gave a beer tonight.

That is all.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Ok I’ve thought about it.
    If England win I will fall of the wagon 25 days early and gave a beer tonight.
    That is all.

I’d get the Lime and soda in the fridge if I were you. NZ and Aus by 15 to 20 in each

Kryton57

‘Melon, that’s what I’m thinking, that my sobriety is safe. Sadly.

I will be happier if England &wales play a hours game and lose though. Lets see.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Girafferis off already!

Any tall Welshmen, please make your way to the stadium, thanks.

davidjones15
    Free Member

You beauty Cuthbert.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I say, Mods, would you be so kind as to fix this dashed glitch? It’s awfully annoying.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

1/2p doesn’t half thump the ball!

davidjones15
    Free Member

The art of running. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yep, love that line from 1/2p then!

transapp
    Free Member

**** me, 12-0 at half time to England!

Kryton57

Blimey o reilly, I may have to get pished tonight 12 -0 England – C’MON!!!!

davidjones15
    Free Member

You can thank us later for softening them up last week. 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

God please let the all-blacks win… we’ll never hear the end of it otherwise.

Or at least, if England have to win, can Wales win too please.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Oh well – hopefully my predictions of English failure will be hopelessly wrong. Surprised by how well we’ve competed although it’s a game of 80 minutes not 40.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

**** me, 12-0 at half time to England!

Indeed! Looking at the text on the Beeb, sounds as if England are playing quite the game! Hope they can keep it up!

Wales look inventive and exciting when they can, but again, the breakdown is key here. Some lovely lines being run, though.

Kryton57

Its going to be a different AB’s that come out of the tunnel, lets hope England can keep the pressure up and don’t do anything stupid.

anagallis_arvensis

I will **** love it if aus and nz lose.

namastebuzz
    Free Member

Watch it on Wiziwig

allthepies
    Free Member

And…here come the Allblacks.

Tom-B
    Free Member

Wales look more likely to win this. Two very poor tens in this game too!

wrecker
    Free Member

GAME ON!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And, just WTF is happening at the Cabbage Patch? England scoring tries? 😕

Would just love to see both Aus and NZ today. C’mon!

Kryton57

30-14 england omfg…

transapp
    Free Member

32-14!!!!! 3 tries in the last 10, what the hell is going on!!!

davidjones15
    Free Member

Get in!

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Just realised its the AB female team they are playing.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Brian Moore – “Get up! Footballer!”

😆

Pigface
    Free Member

Great win for england did a proper job on them

Kryton57

GET IN ENGLAND YEEEEES!!!

Woo Hoo.

*is pleased*

Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.