Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 4,533 total)
  • Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.
  • wrecker
    Free Member

A_a; that reminds me of the old days!
    He was on the wrong side sir!

anagallis_arvensis

he is clearly stamping on him though, he’s stamping forwards not rucking back Stoddart was sent off anyway!

anagallis_arvensis

I would wonder if he knew the leg he was stamping on was in its second game back following this: (dont click if squemish)

wrecker
    Free Member

he is clearly stamping on him though, he’s stamping forwards not rucking back Stoddart was sent off anyway!

A fine distinction, and not one recognised by the more robust teams in the SW and S Wales back in the day. I still carry scars from llandaff from when I was a junior!

anagallis_arvensis

A fine distinction, and not one recognised by the more robust teams in the SW and S Wales back in the day. I still carry scars from llandaff.

oh I’m pretty sure they would have known the difference and what they were doing 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

No doubt. I couldn’t take the moral high ground though!

duckman

I feel your pain, I was playing for Scottish after we won the Grand Slam,as a useful 7 I used to spend a little bit of time offside.I swear I had a scar on my hip until a couple of years ago courtesy of the entire West Hartlepool pack.

anagallis_arvensis

six weeks for Hines

amazingly 1 week for Seymour’s spear tackle

However, when considering the very specific circumstances of the tackle, the Judicial Officer felt that a four week suspension would be “wholly disproportionate”. Accordingly, and based on the presence of a number of mitigating factors, including Seymour’s clean record, the Judicial Officer reduced the sanction to a one week suspension.

🙄

Pigface
    Free Member

I have a great fear that the Ospreys are going to get humped on Sunday by Leicester.

anagallis_arvensis

I actually am a little hopeful, Tiggers have Waldron at 7 Ospreys have Tipuric 😆 The Tiggers Bench is however so much stronger than the Ospreys bench its not funny.

anagallis_arvensis

Glagow currently stuffing the Ulster scrum!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

What does the score board say?

anagallis_arvensis

3-6 Ulster at the moment

Frankers
    Free Member

Pigface – Member
    I have a great fear that the Ospreys are going to get humped on Sunday by Leicester.

I’m hoping you’re right

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Not great watching at the moment! Hoping for a bit more excitement in the second half.

SUFTUM

Frankers
    Free Member

anagallis_arvensis – Member
    I actually am a little hopeful, Tiggers have Waldron at 7 Ospreys have Tipuric The Tiggers Bench is however so much stronger than the Ospreys bench its not funny.

Massive fan of Waldrom but he ain’t a 7

That and having Crane at Cpt is our biggest weekness at the moment, we miss Murphy and Salvi big styley

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Saints 13-6 down at Castres

BlindMelon
    Free Member

FFS will someone shut the bloody bagpipes up in Glasgow. What is that meant to be Braveheart on the pipes or something!

anagallis_arvensis

Added to Tips at 7 they have Ryan Jones at 6 Tiggers will have to play well to not be ruined at the breakdown.

anagallis_arvensis

I have given up and am off to bed its been a long day ( got a new job though -:) )

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Aye it’s not great watching

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Scrappy win but we will take that. 7 from 7 and still not playing to our potential.

Looking forward to the saints double header in dec.

SUFTUM

IdleJon

BlindMelon – Member
    FFS will someone shut the bloody bagpipes up in Glasgow. What is that meant to be Braveheart on the pipes or something!

+1, or at least do something to stop it drowning out the commentary on TV!

I wasted almost 2 hours of my life watching that miserable specimen loosely described as a rugby match.

Pigface
    Free Member

18 apiece in the Bledisloe Cup.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Leinster looking good at the Scarlets. George North out jumped by Nacewa

loum
    Free Member

Treviso beating Toulouse too.

anagallis_arvensis

Scarlets again prove they have no pack worthy of the name!

anagallis_arvensis

Saffacens playing very well.

IdleJon

anagallis_arvensis – Member

Saffacens playing very well.

I felt that they were over-complicating things against a rather one dimensional Racing team. When they were attacking there often seemed a tendency to throw an extra pass into the move instead of just going forward, and talking back to Nigel Owens and losing the penalty, with the chance of a bonus 4th try, was ridiculous.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My two questions of the weekend;
    1 – Brussels. WTF?
    2 – Scablets. In white. Against a team that plays in blue. Another WTF?

Marketing loblocks.

Pigface
    Free Member

Great start for Cardiff 😆

ijs445ra
    Free Member

Being an Edinburgh fan is embarrassing. Looked like it was the first time they had seen a rugby ball

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Anyone got a linky for the Ospreys game?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ta, had already found one!

Good game so far, nice and tight! 19-19 with 20mins left…!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Outstanding finish by Leicester today. 🙁

Frankers
    Free Member

Get In

Well done Tigers, missed the game as away but sounded exciting on the radio

anagallis_arvensis

Well played Leicester, score flattered them in the end but they were easily the better side.

Pigface
    Free Member

Grumble mutter grumble mutter why did we let them get that bonus point 😥

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 4,533 total)

The topic ‘Winters coming;all inclusive rugby thread.’ is closed to new replies.