Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Will atheism ever die out and make the world a better place?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Before that French barsteward took over, aka Bill the Conkerer, the king was elected from the most able of his family”
    Explain that please?

Anglo-Saxon, as opposed to Norman French, tradition.

mssansserif
    Free Member

to answer the title question…

Not anytime soon? It’s doing the opposite, religion is dropping followers generation after generation.

crankboy
    Free Member

Yes but elected ? Was Harold Godwinson elected. ? Just answered my own question with the power of wiki .

Cougar

“Cougar” – Please indicate where I have sneered at religious people, or retract the accusation.

“Mr Woppit” – It wasn’t an accusation, it was an (admittedly poor) attempt at humour. I’m not withdrawing anything as there’s nothing to withdraw, though I will offer an apology for any offence caused as that wasn’t my intention. I mistakenly thought we were both long enough in the tooth on the forum to allow a little gentle teasing, mia culpa.

jumperalpine
    Free Member

Don’t feed the troll please he clearly isn’t riding his bike enough because he is in here and all his energy has turnt him into a forum troll who talks about religion in a cycling website the only religion worth following is –
    Eat.Sleep.Ride.Repeat

mikewsmith
    Free Member

or possibly this one
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSYk6s46xkk[/video]

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Mr Woppit” – It wasn’t an accusation, it was an (admittedly poor) attempt at humour.

I look at life like this…

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Will atheism ever die out and make the world a better place?’ is closed to new replies.