Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)
  • Which is better – a Hope Hoop wheel or a Border Collie ?
  • hilldodger
    Free Member

v8ninety – Member
    Give it up TJ. You’ve made yourself look a pedantic fool in this thread.

Please don’t engage it in insults, it’ll only start another stream of self indulgent posting again 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ok thats a misstype – I do mean dog owner.

I am merely trying to explain your legal responsibilities to you. You may want to pretend its not the case but you as a dog owner have an absolute responsibility to keep your dog under control and are liable for any damage caused if your dog is not under control.

v8ninety

Oh, that’s good of you. (I’m not a dog owner BTW, just someone with a more rounded view on life than yourself, it seems. However, I’m not disputing the legal responsibilities of a dog owner, just that we don’t know the facts of the case, no one asked us to judge, and that liability depends on the situation specifics.

And sorry about the pedantic fool bit, that was rude of me. 😳

devs
    Free Member

Never argue with an idiot, he’ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience! Saying the same thing over and over as a matter of fact does not in fact, make it a fact. FACT!

aracer
    Free Member

Never argue with an idiot

I wouldn’t dream of disagreeing.

binners

Firstly: I struggle with long sentences

Secondly: I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate the protaganists/pugalists on taking utterly pointless internet bickering to an epic new level. And all in your own time, over the weekend too. Well done. Seriously. You should feel proud. And definitely not sit softly weeping instead, rocking back and too, upon realising you’re utterly wasting your life.

*stands back and applauds loudly*

DezB
    Free Member

Ah, I see, at least the thread ended with a sensible comment.
    Well done binners.

*applauds binners* (though only mentally otherwise I’d look a bit of a twit)(again)

prezet
    Free Member

+1 Binners

scruff
    Free Member

I have only read the first page, but let me guess-

OP is reasonable, he was as much in wrong as dog owner.

Elf / TJ or some other twit bang on and on about their opinion / irrelevant legal point.

Net result- folk leaving STW.

v8ninety

Yeah, Binners, point taken. I just can’t help biting…

And we don’t all work 9-5 mon fri, either… 😉

Stuey01
    Free Member

I recall a recent thread where someone pointed out that just repeating the same exact point again and again and again and again was unlikely to convince anyone of anything.

In a startling moment of self-awareness TJ posted a 😳 smiley and said that was a learning point for him.

Did I imagine that happening?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

stuey – I tried – I both tried to explain it in different ways and to not keep on posting on this thread.

Its a work in progress. 😳

Other folk did the same on this one as well

MrSmith
    Free Member

TJ and Elf seem to think that they are

TJ&Elf? is that a law firm or a comedy duo?

bigyinn
    Free Member

TJ you’ve been trying to control yourself since last years flounce, you’ve been letting yourself slip again recently!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Secondly: I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate the protaganists/pugalists on taking utterly pointless internet bickering to an epic new level. And all in your own time, over the weekend too. Well done. Seriously. You should feel proud. And definitely not sit softly weeping instead, rocking back and too, upon realising you’re utterly wasting your life.

😆

Although, right, Bin-Bins, you’ve sat in pubs with Hora, in your own time (and I dare say at great expense), so you’re hardly one to preach. 😉

Somewhere in all this nonsense is the important issue of the responsibilities of trail use by those what use them, but never mind. The OP’s happy so that’s what matters. 🙂

Personally I’m done with this thread really. TJ and I are right, and that’s that quite frankly. Arguing against us is like banging your head against a brick wall. You’re not going to get anywhere and all you’ll be left with is a lot of pain.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I suppose I really should let the thread lie, but it’s a proper insight into how stupid folk end up looking, arguing endlessly, in their own time, about something pretty trivial.

…and I take it as a lesson!

Arguing against us is like banging your head against a brick wall

You got that right…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah Al you cooduv joined us then it would be the utterly invincible Trinity of Argue™! 😀

bigyinn
    Free Member

🙄

Viewing 18 posts - 161 through 178 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Which is better – a Hope Hoop wheel or a Border Collie ?’ is closed to new replies.