Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Which albums are you looking forward to?
  • bravohotel9er
    Free Member

New albums from Les Savy Fav and The Thermals in September, can't wait.

What's on your wish list?

MtbCol
    Free Member

Tarja – What Lies Beneath.

I've heard 3 tracks off the album already, and none of them disappoint, which is a good sign. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

Raffertie
    Rustie

I do listen to artists that don't start with 'R' and end in 'ie', but these are the only one's I can think of that have albums coming out in the near future 🙂

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Manic Street Preachers – Postcards From A Yound Man

13thfloormonk

The new Black Angels: Phosphene dream (although they played the title track live and it stank, I'm hoping they can pull it out for the rest of the album)

White Denim are at work as well, which bodes well for more live shows, 45 minute frantic Jimi Hendrix style workouts anyone?

DezB
    Free Member

Just thought of…. Underworld

lodious
    Free Member

Maximum Ballon (David Sitek's (TVOTR's main man) dance project.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I'm looking forward to the latest chemical brothers, which I think might have already come out, which shows how much I'm not keeping up with life the universe and everything.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Take That with Robbie back on board. The combination of him and Gary again. It'll be magical.

chakaping
    Free Member

Looking forward to hearing the new Arcade Fire, I know it's probably out already but I'm a busy man.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Haven't got the new Iron Maiden album yet and looking forward to hearing it

lagerfanny
    Free Member

TijuanaTaxi, The Final Frontier is bloody stunning, get it NOW man!

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Clockwork Angels by RUSH early 2011, followed by a UK tour later that year!

CountZero

The new Arcade Fire album is superb, stand-out tracks Empty Room, City With No Children, Suburban War, We Used To Wait…
    It's much more consistent than Neon Bible. Albums I'm looking forward to?
    Those from Goldfrapp, Blonde Redhead, The Wailin' Jennys, The Like.

Sqwubbsy
    Free Member

Just pre-ordered the new Ben Folds one where he's written the music and Nick Hornby has written the lyrics.

Hohum
    Free Member

deadlydarcy – Member
    Take That with Robbie back on board. The combination of him and Gary again. It'll be magical.

Personally speaking I have never really like their music. However, my wife does and that album will be a fab Christmas stocking filler!

Merak

Sqwubbsy

Good call.

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Grinderman

chakaping
    Free Member

Goldfrapp one is a bit meh, listen before you buy.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Aphex, Radiohead

Alcopop
    Free Member

The Vaselines- Sex with an X out 14th of Sept
    only 20years since the last one
    and of to see em at Oran Mor on the 24th

duntmatter
    Free Member

+1 Raffertie
    Newham Generals

Reluctant
    Free Member

Well, i ordered copies of "7" and "Laughing Academy" off amazon this morning – not new, but re-released and I can't wait till thursdays post.
    Johnny Dowd's got a new album out too – I'm scepitical as his last one was a bit iffy – but I'm bound to relent soon and splash out.

DezB
    Free Member

I'm looking forward to the latest chemical brothers, which I think might have already come out

It has, but get it. Return to form. BIG TOONS.

+1 Raffertie

Didn't expect that! cool. Must check out the Newham Generals.

duntmatter
    Free Member

For various downloads, including a good Raffertie mix, check out http://electronicexplorations.org/

sadexpunk

The new Arcade Fire album is superb, stand-out tracks Empty Room, City With No Children, Suburban War, We Used To Wait…
    It's much more consistent than Neon Bible.

think im the only one who isnt 'getting' it yet. really looked forward to it, but i prefer the early stuff (wake up, rebellion etc) and there doesnt really seem to be much of that until maybe the second half :-/

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Just pre-ordered the new Helmet album.

Houns

The new Jamiroquai one

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Oceansize, if it's not actually out already

Hadge
    Free Member

Elbows new album but looks like it'll be out in Feb next year from all accounts. It's going be a long wait……….

elaineanne
    Free Member

i just bought 'Band of horses' album : Infinite Arms….. very good.. :mrgreen:

thekingisdead
    Free Member

New KoL album. Hope its better than Only by the night

billybob
    Free Member

I'm holding out for a Take That & N-dubz collaboration

warton
    Free Member

Looking forward to hearing the new Arcade Fire, I know it's probably out already but I'm a busy man.

listening to it now for the first time. for me there are no standout tracks, it just merges into one big ball of greatness. incredibly good

might have to get the chemical bros too

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

billybob – Member
    I'm holding out for a Take That & N-dubz collaboration

Sort of Take ****, if you will. 😛

Tee-DoubleYou-Ay-Tee…, thanks swear filter.

lister

New Charlatans album is out on Monday, new single is ace. And I've got tickets for Birmingham in October 🙂

(and their support is Shaun W Ryder!!!!!)
    Got to dig the baggies out…

takisawa2

Looking forward to the new Glasvegs album. Being recorded at the moment apparently. Hoping they do a tour to coincide. Cant wait to see them live as a main act, not as support/festival line-up filler.
    Also hoping Thirteen Senses will carry on, but I fear their last album might have been the last. Very sad.
    Rumours of something new from British Sea Power also.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Which albums are you looking forward to?’ is closed to new replies.