Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Where’d you ride today?
  • psychle
    Free Member

I rode 65km around the Surrey Hills today, ’twas lovely 😀 . I’m well knackered now though, I don’t think I ate enough during the day! 🙄 The edge 705 reckons I burnt 3000cal, but that’s gotta be an exaggeration surely!?

So where’d you go today? And was it a good one? 🙂

matt_outandabout

I didn’t – I started packing the house up for impending move 🙁

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Brecon Beacons – longer version of The Gap. Loved it because I dispatched all the climbs (except the ravine). I cleaned all the steppy bits on the descent but had stop twice on the long bouldery descent from The Gap with arm and leg pump!

Gorgeous weather and the big hills looked magnificent.

johnhoo
    Free Member

nothing today but 40km yesterday round the West/North Yorkshire border north of Leeds. Wasn’t quite as nice a day as today but TBH it was good riding weather.

grizzlygus
    Free Member

Also rode on hills, in Surrey. Only these hills were around Farleigh, and we ended up in Keston. No idea what distance, but 4 hours and not very challenging. Which was fine – nice day, blue skies with lots of pretty flowers and stuff to see 😀

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Sunny Yorkshire Dales 🙂 Clapham, Ingleton, Twistleton, Ribblehead, Cam End, Horton, Sulber Gate. Bone dry (apart from the river crossing 🙂

colb
    Free Member

q quick out and back 35 miles in the sunshine..

http://www.mudandgears.com/2009/04/quick-out-back.html

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Where’d you ride today?’ is closed to new replies.