Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Where to buy Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5 wide trail
  • TheGhost
    Free Member

maxxis minion dhf 27.5 x 2.5 wide trail

awh
    Free Member

Next Day Tyres are listing them as available in October, I imagine that’s when the container of new supplies arrives.

neiloxford
    Free Member

got mine on ebay from the states

kimbers

What rim / forks will take them?

tomaso
    Free Member

Search via Google.de for German sellers. Although they don’t say We the ETRO is 63 so they are the fat 2.5s. Price is 39€ upwards depending on the compound.

100mphplus
    Free Member

bike24.de got mine in April from there before the exchange rate went crap 😉
    https://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=13&search=maxxis+minion+DHF

benpinnick

Running mine on 30mm internals. Work really nice.

TheGhost
    Free Member

Thanks for the links but none of them seem to be for the Wide Trail versions.

Why are there so many versions :-\ its a bit crazy.

tomaso
    Free Member

Have a look at this link to theMaxxis website Scroll down the list and find the WT versions and read the ETRO. The casing width is 63mm. The links that list a 27.5 Minion with a 2.5 width are the WT versions.
    This page has both the standard 58 and the 63mm casing bikeavenue

toronte
    Free Member

58mm 2,3″
    63mm 2,5″

No telling which is actually WT according to the german webstore’s information.
    Have a hard time finding one myself.

BadlyWiredDog

Next Day Tyres have them in stock – or they did last week. If you look at the individual tyre models on their website, there’s a number beginning TB that I think is the manufacturer’s reference for that particular tyre, so maybe you could reverse engineer it from there?

Or just buy the tyre from next day? Great site, pretty much does what it says on the can and the price includes delivery.

benpinnick

TB85975100 is 27.5 WT 2.5 Minion Exo TR 3C Maxx Terra, 5200 is maxx grip. TB85975000is the dual compound version

dubber
    Free Member

Ben are you going to be getting these WT in stock for the aeris build options ? Looking at the DT 30mm rims on a 120 build and would like to give them a try.

benpinnick

Yep when they are in stock we’ll be getting some. Have some coming from the factory but they’re a while out so theyll cost a bit more for now.

dubber
    Free Member

Been checking the site to see if you were offering them for the last few weeks after reading one of your articles on wider rims/tyres , so you can still get them now but at a premium price ?

and are you still looking at mid Jan for the 120 ?

benpinnick

They should go up middle of the month. We don’t trust local supplier dates so if we’re buying local (as opposed to from the factory) we won’t put something up for sale until it’s actually in the warehouse.

First 120s will be built this week, probably first collections at the weekend.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Where to buy Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5 wide trail’ is closed to new replies.