Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Where the frig did Spring go
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

2 weeks ago there was that there dust on my tyres. Today it was glooptastic. Meh

preciousmetals
    Free Member

I too feel your pain, however have been knee deep today in silt and treated poo clearing out drainage ditch anticipating more heavy rain.

Hopefully now I’ve done so no rain will fall until I’m ready to say so. 😆

samunkim
    Free Member

Pretty gutted. spent last three weekends clearing and repairing the winters damage and most of our trails are still un-rideable

uselesshippy
    Free Member

You live in the UK.
    I’m afraid, this is the wrong country if you expect, nice, seasonally appropriate weather. 😀

binners

Yip, it’s the same here. A couple of weeks ago it was drying out nicely. Now the moors are back to being as bad as they were in January! Grim! 🙁

fergal
    Free Member

Came out of hibernation, several rides and some dust, then a week of solid rain and snow in them there hills! feeling cheated.

BillOddie

Yip, it’s the same here. A couple of weeks ago it was drying out nicely. Now the moors are back to being as bad as they were in January! Grim!

Trails are bloody horrid in Leicestershire.
    Woods were a swamp on Tuesday and we have had plenty more rain since then.

Based on Facebook memories it was much drier this time last year, and previous years too.

corroded
    Free Member

Been rubbish so far. 🙁

welshfarmer

Lovely and dry (almost dusty) and fast flowing trails in the Black Mountains today. Thank Goodness. Would not have fancied that BMBO route in the wet 🙂

zero-cool
    Free Member

It’s April, it has showers. I believe they’ve even named them after the month.

Liftman

4 inches of snow at GT today.

Klunk
    Free Member

lovely ride in the sun shine this morning bit muddy in places but it will brush off,

gee
    Free Member

Surrey Hills were riding really well today 🙂

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Darn sarf its all running pretty sweeeeet….

somafunk

My apologies, I booked all of today’s spring weather (tshirt n’ shorts but still chilly) for a ride along the Carrick shore, sandgreen, cally palace woods to gatehouse for a pint then back home, I’m at work t’morn so you can have it back.

singlespeedstu

Great ride yesterday in the sun. Couple of beers then rode home in a hail storm. 😀
    April intit.
    Off to Inner at the end of the month and expect the same snow showers we had the same time last year.

MoreCashThanDash

Hmmmm….why do you think there is a particular phrase “April showers”?

Rode with the kids Friday – started in sunshine, came home in drizzle.

Rode yesterday at Sherwood Pines – started in sunshine, rain on way home. (Via MrsMC face planting into the biggest muddiest puddle on the blue route, and MCJnr getting stuck BB deep in mud trying to go round a puddle)

Lovely today, if a bit breezy, forecast for tomorrow suggests might still be try to try and get Jnr out on some of the local “resurfaced” bridleways after school before the next rain hits.

martinhutch

I’d rather have normal April weather now and a decent summer.

Very sloppy in the south Dales today though.

deadkenny
    Free Member

gee – Member
    Surrey Hills were riding really well today

+1

A few puddles about, but drying out nicely. Nearly dusty.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Still snow on the ground where i live

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Where the frig did Spring go’ is closed to new replies.