Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • What's the best album you have bought/listened to in the last 6 months?
  • nockmeister
    Free Member

The Prodigy – Invaders Must Die

duntmatter
    Free Member

Mavado – A Better Tomorrow

manitou
    Free Member

matt schofield – heads,tails and aces.
    Back door Slam – coming up for air

tony_m
    Free Member

Eureka Machines – Do Or Die

TheSanityAssassin

Half Man Half Biscuit – Achtung Bono

c_klein87

Bon Iver- For Emma, Forever Ago

Gaslight Anthem- The '59 Sound

big-chief-96
    Free Member

any of Michale Buble's albums are fantastic and definatly my favourite. But you have to enjoy the Frank Sinatra style of music to like him :mrgreen:

martinxyz
    Free Member

"But Crack The Skye by Mastodon is my album of the year so far. Properly epic"

when i read that, i thought i would search on youtube. it sounded like it would be worth looking into. wrong! wrong for me,but you love it.. and thats fine. not that its bad.. it just shows that these threads are useless as theres a huge variety in music tastes. some folk mentioned stuff that i will enjoy but theres also stuff that makes me cringe.stuff like la roux,daniel merriweather and michael flippin buble?

we need to put a genre after whatever we type to keep things simple and worthwhile!

Singlespeedpunk
    Free Member

Sigur Ros – (_) – ok its old but new to me this year…track 8 is amazing and even more so on the Heima DVD live! Who would have thought that four Icelandic blokes could generate enough noise to make Motorhead think twice!

Explosions in the Sky – The earth is not a cold dead place – a beautiful instrumental album

At The Gates – Slaughter of the Soul re-issue. late 90's Gothenberg sound death metal! Raaarrr!

SSP

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘What's the best album you have bought/listened to in the last 6 months?’ is closed to new replies.