Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • What Winter Commutting gloves
  • younggeoff

Girlfreind needs some new winter commuting gloves, recommendations please, need to we warm and windproof (waterproof would be a bonus) for use on an MTB. Nothing to chunky and cumbersome though.

Cheers.

nigew
    Free Member

Ive just got a pair of these
    http://www.merlincycles.co.uk/cycle-clothing/cycle-gloves/chiba-drystar-ii-gloves.html
    Horrid colour but look at the price!!
    They are quite thick but still feel comfy.

jackthedog
    Free Member

I use Sealskinz waterproof mountainbiking gloves for winter commuting and MTBing. Never get cold hands, they're waterproof (clue's in the name) and they don't feel massively bulky.

AndyP
    Free Member

Specialized Deflect. Great for all stuff above about -4

brakes
    Free Member

I've got Pearl Izumi Cyclones which are very good – especially for wind protection
    Retail is expensive (~£30) but I managed to find a pair for £18 in the sales earlier in the year

Bedds
    Free Member

I had some Deflect.. okish, mine ripped after about 2 years, just got some Endura Strikes which I like, not too bulky, are lined and apparently water-proof, only had them for a week but no complaints so far

Del

deflects aren't waterproof for any length of time either.

rootes1

lobster gloves

Fabdad
    Free Member

For what it's worth I've had a pair of Aldi winter gloves and they're really pretty good with a decent bit of towelling for snot wiping!! Ok they're not warm as my SealSkins but they don't make my hands sweat like the SealSkins and for about a fiver you can always carry a spare pair if it's really wet!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘What Winter Commutting gloves’ is closed to new replies.