Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • What were/are the collectives favourite sweets?
  • CountZero

Flying saucers, but at the moment I’m addicted to Waitrose Sour Pastilles. Two packets for £2.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Fry’s Turkish Delight. And still going strong, thankfully.

Riksbar

Many and varied but keep coming back to wine gums. Sourcing can be problematic and changing suppliers have led to the relegation of previous faves M&S , lack of white ones rules out Maynard, fortunately Home Bargains are currently doing excellent wine gums for £1.99 a kilo. My stash at the moment is heavier than me, but that may change soon.

DickBarton

Spira

I was on Jelly Babies for my ’emergency’ supplies on the bike but have now moved to Maoam (or is it Moaom?) Pinballs – Jesus Christ, they are addictive!

nobbingsford

I could literally eat my own bodyweight in refreshers. They’re lush!

Bunnyhop

Does anyone remember ‘glees’? They were little round opal fruits in a coated shell.

redmex
    Free Member

Lemon bon bons, blackcurrant chewits, opal fruits were migraine starters must have been the dodgy e’s

twonks

Floral Gums – very much love or demented hatred for them ;o)

The first chocolate bar I remember giving me a rush of ‘I need this now’ was a star bar.

Think they must have come out early to mid 90s and could possibly be the best taste experience of my life. Can still taste the sample slice that I was given whilst walking round Morrisons as a twenty something looking for food lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘What were/are the collectives favourite sweets?’ is closed to new replies.