Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)
  • What weight are you?
  • john_l
    Free Member

5’9″ 45 62kg – put a bit on recently.

YoGrant
    Free Member

710 Newtons.

Weight is a force.

wrecker
    Free Member

It’s best not to be over 94cm for a man

Happy days!!!!!!
    Steak for tea!!!!!

stevedoc
    Free Member

40 years young 6`2″ and 13stone 9 , and like cake

bigshep
    Free Member

Going by the above calculation I’ve got a BMI of just over 29…
    To get a BMI under 25 I’d have to go down to 100kg, I’ve not been under 16 stone for over 20 years, 8 of which were in the Army.
    I could do with getting down to 110 in all honesty though 😳

cloudnine
    Free Member

39.. 5ft5″ 60kg.. fittest ive ever been

Sue_W
    Free Member

46kg; 47 … age exceeds weight (ahem! avdave2)

I’m quite good at riding up hills 🙂

CheesybeanZ

52 , 5’10 and 82kg . I’ve been 90 kg and leaner ( ex gym rat) and 75kg and felt crap . When you like how you fell thsts your ideal weight .

iainc

49, 5’10, 79kg. I should be about 77kg but put a bit on early in the year and its not going away in a rush !

nickc

Sue W wins!!

178cm and 69kg. don’t like being much less though

oldgit
    Free Member

55 5’8″ and 69kg weighed early evening i.e my Crit race weight?

saxabar
    Free Member

5.11 and 75kg. On heavier side at mo’, but I don’t look that healthy under 70kg. Maybe just grumpy cos of the roady miles 😉

johndoh
    Free Member

5’8” and 68.5kg

mrblobby
    Free Member

Why 70kg? Nice round number I guess.

42, 6ft and 71kg here. Mrs Blobby complains that’s too thin but it’s racing season!

theotherjonv

6ft and about 14st/89kg; bmi 26.7

Have been down to 12:13/82kg; bmi 24.6 but in honesty I felt too thin despite still having a bit of a paunch. Would be happy to be about 13.5/86kg but struggling to lose it at present; despite having done 5:2 successfully it isn’t happening any more, and even though miles are up and I’m running again I’m struggling to keep weight off. In fact that plus some other symptoms (fatigue, always cold) makes me wonder if I need a thyroid test.

bearnecessities

Weight: 11st 3lbs
    Height:5′ 11″
    Chest:39
    Waist:28
    Eyes: Blue
    Hobbies:Swimming & vanity.
    *blows kiss at self*

Sue_W
    Free Member

nickc – I should probably ‘fess up to being only 5’ … there’s not much weight associated with being such a shortie 🙂

BMI of 19.6 if that gives a more accurate comparison?

IainGillam
    Free Member

197.5cm 72-73kgs. I will caveat this with the following: I train quite a bit, my diet is purely functional and it’s quite advantageous for me to be light when I compete (and I’m too damn tall so most people I race are lighter by a bit I suspect.)

Iain

twinw4ll
    Free Member

5ft 6in, 62kg, 52 years old, approx 10-12% body fat.
    30in jeans require a belt.

steveoath
    Free Member

N+1kg

teasel
    Free Member

twinw4ll – 62kg

With your tales of muscle development I expected you to be heavier for some reason, even at that height.

47yrs 176cm 74kg

GSOH

Likes bikes

No hair

teasel
    Free Member

When you like how you fell thsts your ideal weight .

Not quite this but I agree…

😛

Suggsey
    Free Member

50 years young, 6’01” tall and only 108kg I’m feeling relatively small again like I did when I went to Skegness for the day on Saturday 😆

welshfarmer

48, 182cm (6 foot), 89-91 kg

Can get down to 87 with lots of training but can never hold it there. Been stable here for about 3 years now having lost over 10 kgs from 100+ max.

Would love to see sub 85 where I was from all my 30’s but accept it probably isn’t going to happen

cheers_drive

Age 39
    Height 191cm
    Weight 98kg

I’m currently the heaviest I have ever been, mainly due to having no self control and a wife that loves unhealthy snacks so the house is full of them. I was 88 kg when we met 6 years ago. Not bothered by weight per se but like the benefits in climbing and like being fit.

avdave2

BMI of 19.6 as well Sue W so I’ll offer a draw 🙂

senorj

5’7″(just)45 yo,75 kg when fat,@ 69kg you can see my ribs and I look hungry.
    Currently hovering around71. Built like a barrel.

willard

6’5″ and 87kg. Last time I had my body fat measured it was 9%.

My wife things I am skinny.

jonba
    Free Member

32, 5’10 and 73kg. Can’t remember being much lighter – No plans to drop much lower as I’m at a good racing weight now. Power to weight is more useful as a measure – weight loss at the expense of power is daft.

totalshell

i was 27, 5 foot 10, 70 kilo.. had two heart attacks and a stroke so changed my lifestyle so now i m 52, 5 foot 10 and 110 kilo.. never felt better..

footflaps

176cm (5’9″ ish) and 81kg (13st ish), which is the heaviest I’ve been (was 60kg when I graduated 25 years ago), but then my only sport now is weight lifting, so I’ve gained a fair bit of muscle in the last 2 years.

windyg
    Free Member

5’6″
    61kg
    Seems to be my ideal weight any less and I don’t feel well.
    Whistle blows and I’m off like a rocket and go up climbs quick I just get nailed on the flats.

pete68
    Free Member

5’11”
    70kg

10kg less than a year ago.

chewkw
    Free Member

178cm/5’10
    78kg/12.5 stones.

I have managed to drop about a stone over the last 5 years by eating less … 😆

My weight now is similar to time when I was 18 many decades ago. However, it took me a while to go from 68kg to 78kg. Then I started pigging out and my weight went up to about 13.5 stones (85kg+ I think. Now, I am back to my normal weight but I think I want to be at 75kg so I can have 3kg room for pigging out.

OP, running will make you loose muscle weight not the fat if I can recall … 😮

mogrim

pete68 – Member
    5’11”
    70kg

High 5 Perfect Weight Man!

rsvktm

45 6’2″ 81kg been that around that weight for years. Ideal weight for me for normal life but prob a few kg over for racing xc, but power to weight works out ok and I like to sprint.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

5’6
    10st 8. 74KG?
    Three years back I was doing quite a lot of road miles & got down to 9st 12

mick_r

5’10”
    62-63kg (mass)
    30″ waist

Been the same for the last 25 ish years.

Up hills good. Long flats on the road bad…..

hammyuk
    Free Member

5’7
    28-30″ waist
    Sat at 64-65kgs for the last 20yrs
    Doc weighed me for the first time since changing meds earlier this year and I’m now at 30″ waist and 75kgs!
    Not complaining as virtually pain free, stronger and a 13″ drop 😀

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

189cm and 119kg here.

I am trying to get it down to 110kg before winter, and will then re-evaluate my goals and see if I want to try and nudge under the 100kg mark for the first time in 20 years!

My problem seems to be lack of sleep and excess stress as my diet is pretty damn clean and remarkably low cal at the moment without having as much impact as I would anticipate. I am also not doing anything like enough exercise, which is annoying as if I was the first two problems would also vanish!

I think I need to get my sh*t together next week.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 129 total)

The topic ‘What weight are you?’ is closed to new replies.