Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • What to do with a Lazy Partner
  • RepacK
    Free Member

Her kit, her responsibility to look after them.

MTFU my friend.

Junkyard
    Free Member

sulk ❓
    We have a different sense of humour do we need to discuss it for ages?
    No matter what I post you will give an antagonistic repsonse. Find someone else to argue with I have better things to do today
    Happy trails

udder
    Free Member

Good grief, what a bunch of pussy’s. Why spend your valuable life with someone who has absolutely no respect for herself or you..? Bin her clothes and then bin the bitch. Tell your mates that there’s a change of plans as you’re now going out on the pull.

zokes
    Free Member

do we need to discuss it for ages

No, just wondered why you needed to post your sanctimonious post in the first place.

Anyway, as you were…

Woody
    Free Member

I was going to suggest the ‘stuff them in a bag’ answer but by the sounds of it you’d only been made to get them out and iron them after she had decided it was time for your friends to leave.

emma82
    Free Member

Gosh, You lot really are lovely gentlemen aren’t you. Clothes left about = beating. I might just post a link to this thread to mumsnet. You’d be for it then. 🙄

Woody
    Free Member

What would your answer have been then Emma ??

emma82
    Free Member

ummm, I dont wear clothes so dont have that problem??

Actually, I learnt the hard way. I left my underwear drying once years ago, fella came home with mates late and use a whole camera film taking pictures of him and mates wearing my thongs while I was fast asleep. I tidy them up now.

Woody
    Free Member

There-in lies the OP’s answer 😆

Drac

Ok meant they may be meant in humour but please remember there’s female members who use this forum too, a few members have expressed the tastelessness in the ‘violence’ comments. Keep that humour for your mates down the pub if you must use it. No need for it on a public forum.

sharki
    Free Member

From experience this appears to be a ‘looking for an argument’, type thing.

I deduce you’ve previously had guests around and expected her to clean up before hand.
    This would likely to of included your things as well as hers.

From the OP, is it true then to say, there are none of your things lying about? If that is the case, who tidied them away?

If you did it, then why not hers to?

It would appear then she feels the relationship is a little one sided and feels you may need to do a bit more around the house.
    She is using the fact your mates are coming round to a potentially untidy house, as a ‘you’ll be having fun tonight, whilst i’m doing house work’ statement of being pissed off at you.

Surprised she’s not the one getting violent with you(from
    experience)

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Staple gun her underwear to the ceiling.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

wee in her shoes?

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Stoatsbrother – Member
    Staple gun her underwear to the ceiling.

There fixed that for you…..

…..retreats to corner and awaits lynchmob

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The things we do for love eh? I would go to the pub instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘What to do with a Lazy Partner’ is closed to new replies.