Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • What has the postman delivered to you today ??
  • Alex

It came in two boxes.. nicely packed but they did have quite a long time to do it 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

Optical splitter arrived..minus the two optical cables for it 🙁

fathomer

My new orange Soul 275 arrived at my mums, I shall be picking it up at some point early next week, along with the Evoc bike bag that’s hopefully going to arrive soon.

unovolo
    Free Member

Nomos Club Glasboden, one of those expensive watches that some people don’t see the point of:-)

psycorp
    Free Member

Spyre brake calipers for the darkside bike. Decided against cable actuated hydros in the end. The Spyres are well reviewed, hope they live up to it.

roach

Pink Floyd – Animals (Vinyl)

allthepies
    Free Member

A set of 6 IPA glasses.

And the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 I had to pay £18.62 UPS charge on for a £22 item 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Bonus statement.

Joe

This thread has made me feel so happy that nothing arrived for me today. I find the stream of internet orders coming through the post deeply unsatisfying and almost anxiety inducing. I hope not to buy anything for a very long time.

senorj

Nowt. I went to a shop and bought a super light tarp & hammock. 🙂

garage-dweller

Hope BB, Sunrace cassette, KMC chain and fitting tools, including some Hope bb tool adapters that also came with the main tool ❓

Stevelol
    Free Member

Shimano XT 11sp mech and shifter, sunrace 11-46 cassette, finally upgrading from 10sp X0 .

Northwind

A cool little drill chuck that fits into a screwdriver. Usefulness abounds.

wiggles
    Free Member

Northwind

Nipples! Lovely lovely nipples.

johnners
    Free Member

ABS sensor. Hopefully I can get the 4 warning lights on the dash to go away. Maybe even get a new MOT.

No nipples.

flashinthepan
    Free Member

A new set of hex keys. I’ve got 3, 4 & 5 mm Pools ‘P’ type (which I don’t really like) and lots of loose ones. Thought I’d get a decent set:

And my new GPS

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘What has the postman delivered to you today ??’ is closed to new replies.