Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • what glasses?
  • bonj
    Free Member

I got some oakleys about a year ago after my mate persuaded me they were the rolls royce of glasses, but they are now pretty much unusable as they constantly get steamed up. It's not really practical to put them on for downhill and take them off uphill.

at a couple of the squash clubs i play at some people wear goggles, so if they can make goggles that don't steam up when playing squash then surely it must be possible to make ones that don't get steamed up for mountain biking, which is colder, less sweaty and more windy.

Curly68
    Free Member

Good luck with the search. I have tried most things but always steam up or the lenses get scratched!

joolsburger
    Free Member

search bolle safety glasses on ebay 5 quid no steam.

Unosprocket
    Free Member

Vented lenses?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Vented lenses?

I had some spesh vented glasses, the name escapes me,(singletracks?) they were pretty good at staying steam free to a point. Having said that my Giro converts are just as good.

On that note, Has anyone experimented with the stuff you put on motorbike visors to stop them steaming up? Thinking of getting some for my goggles.

uplink
    Free Member

Polish the lenses with neat Fairy liquid – works a treat

I have some Spesh Singletracks and they're very good. They will inevitably steam when you stand, but clear instantly when you start moving. They're small though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘what glasses?’ is closed to new replies.