Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • what a beautiful day!
  • warton
    Free Member

cycled in this morning, as per every morning, may leave 30 mins early this afternoon and strch the ride out a bit. wore my new club jersey too!

geoffj

Indeed

neninja
    Free Member

Going out for a local xc ride at 11. Meeting a mate enroute and will probably grab a pub sarny or something and a pint halfway round and back in time to pick the kids up from school.

philconsequence
    Free Member

just been into town to sort out some prescriptions and the sun is definitely bringing out the best in people 🙂 had a quick conversation with a stranger going in opposite directions on the travelator as we had both made the mistake of trying to get on the moving stairs that are going in the wrong direction 😆 and everyone in the queue in boots were chatting away!

Torminalis
    Free Member

It is so gorgeous out there I am seriously thinking of taking the afternoon off and going for a spin. Glorious.

philconsequence
    Free Member

nooooo! why are you and jo going ahead with the summer of fitness without me?! when i’m not riding you’re not allowed to either 😈

Torminalis
    Free Member

Then bust out of the office, meet you at the lookout in 1 hour!

mazz
    Free Member

‘Tis another bee-yute-tee-full day out there.

I managed to sneak out of work at lunchtime for an hour blast on the trails – which are all running gloriously well. Spring has sprung!

Hope y’all had the chance to ride today – or are planning to before the sun sets.

philconsequence
    Free Member

rode last night for a couple of hours and managed to get back to friends house just as the sun set… beautiful.

tonyd

Am considering an early finish and get home for a quick blast on the road bike…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well it was lovely day too and I posted some pics of my ride and no one seemed to be interested 🙁

As it was a monster ride, I didn’t have the legs, so just went here this morning:

March 25th by simon ralli, on Flickr

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘what a beautiful day!’ is closed to new replies.