Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • what a beautiful day!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

so who’s lucky enough to be out riding today?

i wish i could be out on a bike, damn this whole having to work to earn money and pay bills way of life 👿

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I sunrider

aleigh
    Free Member

I am at work 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Y’awl deskjocki

stigothedump
    Free Member

Enjoyed the ride into work this morning, bit foggy, looking forward to the ride home 😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

🙁
    I also frontdoorpainter
    🙁

billybob
    Free Member

Sunny commute – possible long way into work, short way home, swap bikes & take out a test bike I currently have in my possession.

Now the only blot on an otherwise perfect day is the work bit inbetween the bike rides that are bookending my day.

tazzymtb

I shall enjoy looking at the sunshine from inside my NBC suit if I get to look at anything other than bits of person on yukky stuff 😥

big_scot_nanny

lovely ride into work, stunning here also (North West Schweiz). But, stuck in work now.

Boo! 🙁

Am going on a night ride tonight though…

Hurray! 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

While not riding, I am looking at bikes.

Does that count?

Drac

I’ve not long been home, I may pop out later for a spin though if I can be arsed.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

While not riding, I am looking at bikes.

How’s the search coming along? You’re looking at road bikes yes?

Jamie
    Free Member

How’s the search coming along? You’re looking at road bikes yes?

Oh yes.

I have 2 new ones in my sights and a couple on eBay.

Just wondering if its worth going new, well 2010 models, it or I should wait till Sunday and save a bit of cash on going second hand on the eBay ones.

stanley

Wahooo!

Sunshine and no college until 1pm. Just having a coffee and then I’m out locally for a couple of hours 🙂

liquid
    Free Member

Chuffin working! Sunrise over the Howgills and the temperature inversion over Shap on the way to work makes it ten times worse – enjoy the sunshine when you’re out. sighs…………… almost friday 😀

Mounty_73

I’m riding for a couple of hours this morning in the Wyre, then onto work at 1pm…sorted !

Oh yeah, then the same tomorrow morning too 😉

iDave
    Free Member

I’m going for a wee run, then sitting around in various states of consciousness in various cafes and maybe even an office.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Meant to book a last minute flex day yesterday for today but forgot 🙁

But should be able to take it tomorrow now and get out on my new road bike 😀

Please weather, stay as you are right now, at least for another day, actually the weekend too would be nice if it’s not too much to ask!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

well 2010 models

That’s what I did. You should be getting them with a fair discount now.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oops

mazz
    Free Member

Idawnrider

Got out for an hour first thing this morning.

Was blimmin’ gorgeous

Jamie
    Free Member

That’s what I did. You should be getting them with a fair discount now.

Almost pulled the trigger on this last night.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/verenti-kilmeston-ex-demo/

Someone appears to have bought it while I was sleeping. Seemed a bargain for a first bike.

surfer
    Free Member

Work, Work, Work… Even the post work period before darkness is filled with young Surfers parents evening!!

Run in the dark for me later!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Cycled in this morning, stunning day for a ride.

philconsequence
    Free Member

got so much to do when i get home too 🙁 then promised mrsconsequence i’d accompany her to a boxercise class later in the evening so no chance for an evening ride either!

might have to book tomorrow evening for just riding and move the gym to friday evening.

i will be bothering to have a lunch break today and take the opportunity to have a nice walk into reading and back to stretch the legs! time to start bringing the hack-bike to work to get a 45 minute blast at lunchtimes?

Waderider
    Free Member

I ride most days.

Time (and life) management is the most valuable skill.

hillsplease

I are mostly been riding in the Peak yesterday – Hayfield – Jacob’s (fell off due to over enthusiasm) – Edale Cross – cake in the Woodbine – Lord’s Reach – Hayfield. Fabulous.

First short sleeve jersey ride of the year. Peak looked beautiful.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

promised mrsconsequence i’d accompany her to a boxercise class

philconsequence
    Free Member

the kindly gym chap who was showing me how to use the rowing machine properly said he’d be happy for becca to come along to boxercise for free to try it out instead of paying the non-members fee. so i somehow ended up agreeing to go with her… i can’t see it ending up with her joining the gym but its worth a try, think of all that weight she needs to loose 😆

little positive from last night… 20 minutes on the rowing machine (haven’t used one for years hence seeking some instruction to ensure my posture is correct) and i didnt break a sweat 😀 means i must try harder i know, but if i hadn’t have lost a couple of stone since last year i’d have only managed 3 minutes haha

DezB
    Free Member

Boxercise is great fun! Wish I still had the time to go! (No kid’s faces please though eh?)

I rode in this morning – first time this year for just a short sleeve shirt. Lovely 🙂

Tell you what I’ve noticed too – people seem to drive better in the nice weather. No footage of assholes for my commute video today 🙁 (or is it 🙂 ?)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Surely MrsC is phat not fat? Anyway… smash her in the eye, you won’t even need to pretend it was the kitchen cupboard…

philconsequence
    Free Member

my journey in this morning seemed more relaxed than normal… less aggression on the roads, also less cars.

good point yeti… its not domestic abuse if we’re away from home!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

ensure my posture is correct

Legs, body, hands
    Hands, body, legs

Fast hands, slooooooooowwwww up the slide 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I read a statistic on the BBC about domestic abuse (no joke) it said that 50% of people didn’t think it was a problem!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Stunning here in Pembrokeshire! 😀

philconsequence
    Free Member

Legs, body, hands
    Hands, body, legs

Fast hands, slooooooooowwwww up the slide

summink like that 8) we talking about domestic violence, boxing or yeti’s shaving routine?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

All three… 😀

racefaceec90

yes i’m going out today 😀 am going to cycle on salisbury plain to westbury white horse (you get some stunning views on the plains) 😀 another one for emphasis 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

I have elected to ride a 32km route into work rather than the shortest 26km because it’s dead quiet and goes through countryside, and that certainly paid off today. Chilly but absolutely fabulous weather.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Completely gorgeous morning today, took an extra long route round the park with the dog. Trees blossoming, birds doing it in the bushes, makes a man glad to be alive.

Then I came to work.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘what a beautiful day!’ is closed to new replies.