• This topic has 60 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by 69er.
Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • We've just seen the most hideous looking carbon bike, but which i the nicest?
  • eddyesi
    Free Member

always liked the XTC frames from the 05>07 times, had one for a bit, nice but flexy bugger though

and the current crop of big trail FS super bikes isnt bad, Mojo SL, Blur LT C and 575 C all look lush, think the Tranny looks kinda cool too, but then i love the black stuff, and quite like the 456C too, nearly ordering one

eddyesi
    Free Member

Though this has to be the tastiest use of the black stuff ever, me want bad

leftyboy
    Free Member

Whyte 19C is my choice

sputnik
    Free Member

Right, if we are going to start posting more than carbon bike frames, then how about this:
    -apparently used onboard racing yachts to save weight… looks ace, me want one 🙂

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Never thought I'd fancy a Tranny!! 😳

Dirtynap
    Free Member

Trek 9.9 Elite team was nice

Best use of carbon CCX ltd £1m if you have got it in the bank

bullheart
    Free Member

Jesus.

That Niner has given me wood. I think that's the loveliest bike I've ever seen…

grumm
    Free Member

I like the carbon Remedy

Bigger pic

That Niner has given me wood. I think that's the loveliest bike I've ever seen…

You people are weird. 😕

mattp
    Free Member

grum – Member

I like the carbon Remedy

maybe so but the only thing that i like that's brown is cake..

aviemoron
    Free Member

I love my Tboy as well, but even I don't think it's the loveliest, that award would have to go to a (steel – sorry) Colnago Master X, but that Niner is very pretty, but no good to my back.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Kinesis Boy here:

billybob
    Free Member

I was looking at the carbon whyte in the bike shop earlier & thought what a lovely looking bike, until i looked at it from the rear – the seat stays are goppinly wide.

Ewan
    Free Member

The weird wheels on the klein are just wheels laced with a 'snowflake' pattern.

eddyesi
    Free Member

Doesnt look quite so bad built up properly

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

Best use of carbon on a bike is on an '04 749R. Full CF fairing.

Eccles
    Free Member

eddyesi – it does, it really does. And I've had a Norco VPS, so I know a thing or two about ugly bikes.

The whyte is the nicest thus far, which adds a nice mirror symmetry to these threads.

yunki
    Free Member

ooops.. I can't believe I defended the look of that on-one last week.. I must have been looking at it from a funny angle… or another dimension

ziggy
    Free Member

Sold one of these through the shop, much better looking in the flesh, very Euro and loud though

Admiralable
    Free Member

that on-one is fuglier than the Kirk Revolution. I've seen nicer looking dog turds!

I always wanted

Still do. If anyone has a 20/21" one

69er
    Free Member

eddyesi – Member
    Doesnt look quite so bad built up properly

Yes it does, it is FUGLY!, absolutely hideous

69er
    Free Member

In fact, this bad:

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘We've just seen the most hideous looking carbon bike, but which i the nicest?’ is closed to new replies.