Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Welcome Back MotoGP
  • 2wheels1guy
    Free Member

Great to have the MotoGP season starting again.
    Weird but great to see Rossi on a Ducati, not doing too bad so far.
    The Hondas are looking hot, Yamaha too.
    Should be an exciting season, hope there’s lots of different winners and great races.
    Also hope Cal Crutchlow has a good ‘un.
    😀

snaps
    Free Member

Yeah looking foward to it.
    Crutchlow still managed 14th quickest after grinding off his finger tip
    😯

http://crash.net/motogp/news/167498/1/crutchlow_nerve_damage_pain_and_14th_place.html

Rorschach
    Free Member

Casey will,unfortunately, take the championship.Jorge will whinge like buggery….all the time.Ben will win a race.Dani will carry on being unremarkable.Simoncelli will ROOOOOOCK!!!
    The goat will……..I hav’nt the foggiest 😆
    Can’t bloomin wait.

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

It is going to be an amazing season, no doubt. I agree Stoner will win it, but i think he’s cool, so i’m happy with that. 🙂

Going to be good to have a Brit to cheer for again!

mboy
    Free Member

CAN

NOT

WAIT!

This season is gonna be ace… Rossi on a Ducati, WOW! I wouldn’t bet against him, even if the smart money is on Stoner…

singlecrack
    Free Member

Thank the lord ……..its been far too long 😀

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

*Not sure it’s going to be that good a season as I can see Stoner running away with it. He’s soooo much faster that anyone else.

Good to see Spies kicking Lorenzo’s arse it free practise. Can’t see Lorenzo doing much as he’s got competition this year from the four or five other very competitive riders.

*Hope I’m proved wrong on my first statement.

the-muffin-man

The proper motorsport starts next weekend!
    😉

Hadge
    Free Member

It’s been a long bloody wait but thank god it’s back! I think Casey can take the title this season IF he keeps it rubber side up but I believe his front-end issues won’t haunt him like last season. Dani though is going be the one to watch as he’s on the same machinery, needs show his number 1 status and he’s definitely going push all season for sure. The Honda’s are definitely the machine to have this season with their trick gearbox but don’t discount Jorge or Spies just yet.
    I think Vali has his work cut out getting the best from the Duke but can you honestly count him out? The big problem he has though is that shoulder injury as it finished Foggy’s career and also Hodgson’s as well as it’s one that takes so so so long to heal properly. Maybe just maybe it’s one injury too far for the great Rossi though but lets hope not hey.
    Bring it on boys and let those engines roar!

PS big shout for Scotty in Moto2 as well who will be right up there I believe.

Pigface
    Free Member

Any one but Stoner the whinging Aussie gets right on my tits, I think Lorenzo and Speis will be up there, how will little Danni cope with a very quick team mate. Will have to wait and see about Rossi but with Burgess and the team from last year he could spring a suprise.

Moto 2 looks as mad as ever at least 15 riders can win in that, Redding going well today and Smith not far behind.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

So Alvaro Bautista has broken his femur!
    Who will ride the only Suzuki now? Hopper?

Rorschach
    Free Member

If the first race was anything to go by WSB is going to be amazing aswell…..go on Eugene…tobesure!

roady_tony
    Free Member

YESSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss……………………………………………….(and F1 too in AUS!)

snaps
    Free Member

Who will ride the only Suzuki now?

They need to give this guy a call.
    GMcC

epicyclo

Be good to see another Australian World Champ. 🙂

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

The proper motorsport procession starts next weekend!
    FIFY 😉

roady_tony
    Free Member

is there an F1 thread or should one be started 🙂 come on BUTTTTTON!

M6TTF
    Free Member

Stoner is a dullard (wifes well fit though) – not sure he’ll run away with the season though. There’s usually a fair bit of ‘sandbagging’ during testing and free practice as riders don’t want to give the game away… Whatever happens it’s going to be entertaining 🙂

Woody
    Free Member

Should be a very exciting season and I can’t wait to see how Rossi goes, although like most of you I can’t see anyone beating Stoner. Pedrosa could be one to watch if he can keep it upright and I definitely wouldn’t discount lorenzo. Interesting that Moto GP is this exciting without having to hype it up – unlike F1!

Also all the best to ,Bradley Smith I think will do really well as he needed to step up.

uplink
    Free Member

interesting that Moto GP is this exciting without having to hype it up – unlike F1!

MotoGP has been boring the last couple of seasons IMO – WSB is where the fun is

Admiralable
    Free Member

The proper motorsport starts next weekend!

+1 although a few mad protesters chasing the F1 cars may have helped Button, Hammy and Shoemaker to get a move on!!!

the-muffin-man

Well, I watched the race and it was, er . . . . really rather dull!

rOcKeTdOg

no adjustable wings, KERs or circuit sprinklers? boring

clubber
    Free Member

Zzzzz

Have to admit, that it still just doesn’t do it for me. tuned in to see all the new bike/rider combos and hoping that it’d be a thriller but I just can’t get excited about it even though there was some decent action at times.

Pigface
    Free Member

Dull is a bit harsh, the set up for the season is great. Stoner should of vanished but didn’t, he loves that track and quali times suggested he would win by a huge margin. Lorenzo was great and was way better than anyone expexted. So Honda not as far in front as everyone thought. Simoncelli and Dovi going at it hammer and tong, Speis and Rossi. Moto2 was as loopy as ever. I enjoyed it 😀

Marge
    Free Member

Can someone tell me how Lorenzo passed Pedrosa?

I fell asleep mid way through the race & only woke up when my lady gave me a kick with 1 lap to go.

2wheels1guy
    Free Member

Yup, not the best.
    The thrill of the new season got me through it.
    Stoner was great.
    Pedrosa didn’t have it in him to be strong all the way, again.
    Lorenzo was good.
    Simoncelli was brutal, grudge match with him & Dovi.
    Rossi was alright, as much as could be expected.
    Well done Cal, great start.
    Should be more exciting…hopefully.

boblo
    Free Member

Was a bit dull, is it because the field is relatively small? Fond memories of Rossi vs Gibernau, that wasn’t dull 🙂

amplebrew

It definately needs more bikes.

I hope it gets more interesting 😕

At least the Moto 2 series seems to save the day.

I wish they’d bring back the 500’s or at least lose all the electronic gadgets.

uplink
    Free Member

interesting that Moto GP is this exciting without having to hype it up – unlike F1!

I was on the edge of my seat throughout 🙄

oldgrump08
    Free Member

WSB/BSB is where the fun is. The electronics seem to have done to motoGP what they did to F1 – emasculated it. No decent power slides, riders seem to be more static on the bikes too 🙁

boblo
    Free Member

uplink – Member

I was on the edge of my seat throughout

Take the medicine, it’ll clear up in no time 🙂

amplebrew

Not too long now until the real riders turn out 8)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUYIH2Ttzk&feature=related[/video]

uplink
    Free Member

Not too long now until the real riders turn out

indeed

amplebrew

No gravel traps and big run outs here 😯

Pigface
    Free Member

I am thinking that maybe the family, friends and fans of David Jeffries are wishing that there was gravel traps and big run outs. The same for countless others.

votchy
    Free Member

Well, all the moto gp yayers and F1 nayers must be a bit disappointed, watched the first race last night and was bored sh1tless by it, is moto gp always that exciting?

uplink
    Free Member

is moto gp always that exciting?

pretty often, yeah

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Welcome Back MotoGP’ is closed to new replies.