Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 241 total)
  • Voting BNP…..?????
  • aracer
    Free Member

Gerry adams and his friends were once called murderers and madmen…..

So were Ian Brady and Harold Shipman…

aracer
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

if don’t happen to be a white anglo-saxon.

As opposed to all those black Anglo-Saxons?

Sorry – WASP tautology is a pedant’s hot button.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Sorry – WASP tautology is a pedant’s hot button.

Please bunny, don’t ever apologise for pointing out any irritations which I might have caused you.

My indisputable ability to annoy and irritate you, is something which I truly value.

All I ask of you is that you always remind me just how irritating you find me. Specially if it’s occurred in the middle of the night.

I of course meant ‘anglo-saxon white’ as opposed to gallic white, slavic white, etc.

ton

**** me people, let it go.
    i only started the post as a troll………. 🙁

Norton
    Free Member

“As opposed to all those black Anglo-Saxons?

Sorry – WASP tautology is a pedant’s hot button.”

Not sure if you are correct in your pedantry – depends on whether the lack of a comma between White and Anglo Saxon was intentional – if White is used as an adjective to describe Anglo Saxon then it is tautology, as all Anglo Saxons were white (as far as I am aware) however if white and Anglo Saxon are both being used as adjectives to another noun then it is not tautological as not all whites are anglo saxon…

BigDummy
    Free Member

[Makes mental note not to waste further minutes of precious life replying to Ton’s tedious off-topic posts in future] 🙂

ton

bd, just yolking……. 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No Norton, I was wrong – hideously wrong. And bunny was absolutely correct.

Jeezus ……. some of you guys want to rob a man of his right to be grumpy at 4 o’clock in the morning.

ton – thank you for a hugely entertaining thread. I particularly liked the way you popped in every now and again, stoked it up a bit with an inflammatory remark, and then popped out again.
    Well done lad 8)

RustySpanner

Racism (any kind of prejudice really) strikes me as the most fundamental kind of stupidity imaginable – why would anyone wish to deliberately reduce their opportunity to learn from others, especially if those others come from a different culture to themselves?

The BNP trade on fear and small minded ignorance.
    Only those who are too stupid to realise this will vote for them.

Never attempt to deny them publicity or the opportunity to demonstrate their stupidity and hate – let them speak and destroy their arguments with reason.
    Prove them wrong by example. Educate our kids and demonstrate that prejudice sucks the happiness and joy from life.
    If this doesn’t work, try mockery.
    If this doesn’t work, and they get violent, fight back, with all your might.

As someone very wise once sang ‘People are the greatest fun’.
    40 years of continuous breathing, all over the world, in the company of all kinds of people, has proved this to be true.

By the way, going back to my great-grandparents, I have Irish, French, Spanish and Flemish ancestry. Do I get to choose where I get deported too?

ton

Rusty Spanner
    well put…..
    i too have a mixed background, romany, irish and scottish…. 😀

ahwiles
    Free Member

has anyone looked at the BNP website?

it would be hilarious if it wasn’t real and threatening.

most of the manifesto stuff is the usual list that politicians wheel out come election time, but they just can’t stop themselves, everynow and then a pointlessly racist comment makes it way into the text:

*more money for pensioners
    *more police on the street
    *we can’t promise taxes won’t rise to pay for it
    *send the buggers back
    *public transport needs help
    *muslims eh? – scary aren’t they
    *sustainable power is a good thing

so close, yet so far…

(no, i won’t be voting BNP)

RustySpanner

Interesting isn’t it?

Loads of Mancunians with Flemish/Spanish ancestry – poor immigrants brought in to work in the mighty cotton mills and restock the slums.

And don’t forget the Italians of course (Ancoats is still known as Little Italy) the West Indians and loads of people from all over Asia.
    Now we’ve got a new wave of people from West Africa making a home in North Manchester.

Makes for a very interesting and vibrant city.

Of course, this is why the BNP target the North – many people are terrified of change and just want things to be how they think they used to be.
    They may have small periodic victories in times of economic unrest and hardship, as people look for someone ‘different’ to blame, but as we all know, love conquers all, people can’t help who they fall in love and have children with, and over the generations we all add to our great evolving and expanding culture.

Racial purity? We call it inbreeding round here. 😀

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

i too have a mixed background, romany, irish and scottish..

Don’t worry ton, you can stay.

But only until you’ve tarmaced my drive

Which on the subject of the BNP and Romany people, reminds me …..

The BNP last year forged very close link with a Czech fascist party called the Czech National Party. Here Nick Griffin is seen with their leader only last october :

Full details on here : http://bnp.org.uk/2008/10/nick-griffin-establishes-links-with-czech-nationalists/

It obviously has full support of the BNP membership with comments like :

“Well done, Nick and everyone else concerned! Nationalism is the only way to defeat the New World Order. They must destroy nations before they can get what they want. All Nationalist parties should be supported.”

Now this Czech fascist party has made the news recently because in it’s election campaign for the EU elections, it has called for a “Final Solution” to the Gypsy problem.

Of course every one knows, and not least the Czech people who lived under brutal Nazi occupation, that “The Final Solution” was the programme in which the Nazis murdered a quarter of a million Gypsies.

Czech TV banned the broadcast of the Czech National Party, and there are now moves to ban the party itself.

Public Czech Television (CT) will not broadcast the election video of the nationalist National Party (NS) in which it offers “a final solution to the Gypsy issue,” CT general director Jiri Janecek decided today and announced his decision in the station´s prime time newscast

It’s worth remembering just who the BNP count as their friends, and which parties they consider share their own values and aims.

I know that you don’t intend to vote ton, but I think you should reconsider your position. Because the issue isn’t now just about supporting ‘the big parties’ anymore, it’s now about stopping a very nasty party getting elected.

The BNP isn’t a respectable party which simply ‘cares about Britain’. It’s a filthy, nasty, racist party, which is dangerous to Britain and the British people.

zaskar
    Free Member

ton – Member
    **** me people, let it go.
    i only started the post as a troll……….

Well you cried wolf on a sensitive issue. And I’m glad you did as the debate has been ‘entertaining’.

One race for me-The Human Race.

:mrgreen:

haddock
    Free Member

God is this thread still bleating on about the BNP?

If you like a good Balti you cant vote BNP – Simples!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

God is this thread still bleating on about the BNP?

Well since the title of the thread is : “Voting BNP…..?” it’s really hardly surprising, is it ?

haddock
    Free Member

No its not really – fairly rotten subject, and one that may need raising, but I have more faith in the British public to behave with some dignity when it actually comes to the Poll day. Vote for the crooks not the Nazis! 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Vote for the crooks not the Nazis!

lol …. you pinched that slogan from the French presidential election of 2002 didn’t you ?

Well it worked in 2002 when the French flocked to the polls to give a dodgy crook 82.21% of the vote.
    Obviously a dodgy crook is always more desirable than a nasty racist scumbag 8)

mt
    Free Member

Remember once in the voting booth you can vote for who you like, even the party you can’t own up to supporting. So vote mass murder vote Labour and lets kill a few hundred more muslims. BNP are going to have to get lessons from Blair and Brown on killing people.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Regardless of who the people are coming into the country we need to face facts that’s there is too many of us. A population of 54 million when I was a kid has now swollen to a jaw dropping 70 million. Is this really sustainable growth? I’ve no problems with anyone as long as they come here and simply fit in.

On the subject of BNP – I think people seem to forget we fought a war against Nazis thugs.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

A population of 54 million when I was a kid has now swollen to a jaw dropping 70 million

Gosh ……. you were born a long time ago and you now live in the future !

You are Doctor Who and I claim my five pounds.

ton

will labour get back in…..

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Ask the Doctor ton.

Also ask him if I ever manage to do the Wall of Death in Woldingham.

……. and what bike I use.

Oxboy
    Free Member

A hell of a lot of people I have spoken to and not prompted have told me they are voting BNP so it seems people are fed up with the mass immigration we have seen over the last few years and also the rise of the Islamic faith in the country. So for me you cant blame the BNP, if immigration was kept in check and Islam wasnt continually in the news people wouldnt vote for them. I’m from Leicester, we have one of the biggest Indian populations in the country and the funny thing is they have been moaning about all the Polish and Somalians coming in so something really must be wrong!
    Its a crazy old world!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So who you voting for Oxboy ?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Thanks ernie

O.K. 1970 U.K. population (yes I’m that old) 55million
    Mid 2007 population 61.410 million

The issue still remains there is too many of us taking up too much space – its called over population. 70 million quoted will not be reached until around 2025 barely 16 years from now. So knock yourself out – build more, hospitals, create more infrastructure – it’s still unsustainable population growth.

Oxboy
    Free Member

Me? Conservatives are a safe bet in my neck of the woods so I may throw a curve ball, not decided 100%. Although I’m sure you have drawn your own conclusions about my vote!

And where will your vote go Ernie?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

too many of us taking up too much space

What do you think of that ton ?

tankslapper
    Free Member

Are you saying ton is on the large side ernie? 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So why were you urging STW users to vote BNP or UKIP Oxboy ?

Change your mind ?

See ……. STW forum works !

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

not saying anything slapper….

tankslapper
    Free Member

So over-population can be sorted by cutting down on the pies?! And here’s me worrying over how to cram everyone in! 🙄

Oxboy
    Free Member

hang on Ernie I havent had my beer quota yet my ‘swingometer’ may change within the hour!!!
    😆

haddock
    Free Member

lol …. you pinched that slogan from the French presidential election of 2002 didn’t you ?

Yes – I confess, Ian Hislop has the credit for that!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member
    Oxboy
    Free Member

Why wouldnt you vote BNP after hearing this,
    ‘Labour Party MP Shahid Malik has predicted the total Islamification of Britain and a Muslim prime minister, “Allah willing”, within the next thirty years.’
    and after reading this:
    http://bnp.org.uk/tag/islamification-of-britain/

Scaremongering? I think not, just because the media doesnt report it it doesnt mean its not happening!

You lot go on about being disgusted at the BNP being Racists etc, I’m disgusted at the state of our Country our MP’s and the massive influx of immigrants and the drain on our taxes. Were we asked if this was ok? No they just did it and made a law if you didnt like it and spoke out you are inciting racial hatred and could go to jail. I’ve said it before if the BNP rises in poularity they only have themselves to blaim and anyway whats the worse that can happen???

ex-pat
    Free Member

It’s interesting reading about the BNP, being in Aus.
    I think there’s been a disconnect with being patriotic (as folk over here are) and having an issue with skin colour (as folk over here haven’t).
    The former can be a good thing, national pride and all that.
    But to link into someone with cultural differences, even if they’ve lived in the UK for generations is utter shiat.
    I think that the BNP has ended up being a dumping ground for anyone who needs to prey on people different from themselves. Not worth talking about and certainly not worth voting for…

haddock
    Free Member

and having an issue with skin colour (as folk over here haven’t).

What really!

There were no Aborginies left on the island of Tazmania the Ozzies killed the lot – the treatment of those native people by the Australians today is still an utter disgrace – massive social divide! you need to dig around a bit on you local history mate.

kimbers

oxboy you are a paranoid fantasist, obviously naive enough to believe the rubbish pumped out by the bnp

what exactly is wrong with immigrants?
    they work in your hospitals, bars and farms doing the crappy labour intensive jobs that your average bnp voter would never do for minimum wage or below, their taxes are propping up the welfare state of our ageing population

the sadest part of you beliefs is that you have no concept of your own history, your ancestors were immigrants, whether they were norman,viking, roman, saxon, celt etc etc go back far enough and youll find that they originally came from the rift valley in ethiopia

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 241 total)

The topic ‘Voting BNP…..?????’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM